• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W in-game hints for future Pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
No feces, I realized that but the Mod make an error by saying "You guys, this is not a thread where you think there will be remakes. This is a thread discussing events, dialogue, items, etc that give off HINTS to future games."
and not mentioning that the anime is irrelevant. It just says to discuss about hints we find, the mod's post did not mention that the limit is "in-game' the title does however so yeah i was wrong.

The mods made no such error. Don't blame your blunders on the moderators.

The anime has never and will never come before the game. The anime is secondary to the games--that is, the anime is based on the game. Therefore, nothing in the anime can ever hint at a future game, because the games are not based off of the anime.

That's all that is being said.

I agree with BCVM22, they didn't have to make FR/LG at that time if they really would want to make the Kanto Pokemon possible to get, they would have just make areas where the kanto Pokemon is there, and other methods to get the kanto legendary Pokemon in R/S/E.

Now there's something most People haven't noticed:

R/S champion's room has Pokemon Pearl's color theme.
Emerald's champion's room has Pokemon Diamond's Color theme.
Each room has Platinum's color theme in the top wall, so i think this is Pokemon D/P/Pt hint.

D/P champion room is White, While in Platinum is Black, a hint for Pokemon B/W.( We still don't know what's the 3rd game of Gen V but in both rooms there's Grey areas).

So in B/W The Champion room's color could be a hint for a future Pokemon game, one of the Gen VI games.

Unova's Champion room is... entirely gold.

I don't think this is a hint. It's more than likely simply a coincidence.

Vivian

The third game/ one of gen VI games might be called topaz.
Topaz might also be the name of the third game, as a reference to kyurems yellow eyes.
Have you noticed that reshiram has blue eyes, zekrom has red eyes and kyurem has yellow eyes ? That might be a reference to Red/blue/yellow(pikachu in japan).

The third game/ one of gen VI games might be called topaz.
Topaz might also be the name of the third game, as a reference to kyurems yellow eyes.
Have you noticed that reshiram has blue eyes, zekrom has red eyes and kyurem has yellow eyes ? That might be a reference to Red/blue/yellow(pikachu in japan).

No, it's actually Red/Green in japan, if the red and the blue eyes refers to something it would R/S remakes, and please stop talking about kanto remakes because there's already one, not to mention in all the previous generations you can go to Kanto, and I doubt they will Remake FR/LG.

Also about N quote about the world is Grey, that doesn't mean it's really going to be called Grey, GF always comes up with a name not predictable, it would be nice if it's gonna be Chrome, though I won't mind if it's Grey.

Last edited:
Unova's Champion room is... entirely gold.

I don't think this is a hint. It's more than likely simply a coincidence.
So the gold and silver pokeball floor in D/P/Pt and the Black and White floor in FR/LG is a coincidence?

I'm sure we'll see a color like this in Gen VI maybe Pokemon Citrine or Zircon.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
not to mention in every generation you can go to Kanto

This is incorrect for B/W, therefore invalid.

Also about N quote about the world is Grey, that doesn't mean it's really going to be called Grey, GF always comes up with a name not predictable, it would be nice if it's gonna be Chrome, though I won't mind if it's Grey.

Black, White and Chrome!?! how does Chrome even make sense??

345tom

I assume not Gray/Grey just because it doesn't sound appealing, and a fancy name will be given to it. Plus, I can't think of any other cases where Americanisms are in pokemon, though I know there must be an Americanism, or a proper English example.

Falconx03

Legendary
I assume not Gray/Grey just because it doesn't sound appealing, and a fancy name will be given to it. Plus, I can't think of any other cases where Americanisms are in pokemon, though I know there must be an Americanism, or a proper English example.

I am sure that if it is Grey, after a few weeks of saying it you will find it perfectly fine. I felt the same way about Ruby and Sapphire until I got back into Pokemon for HeartGold.

Rex Kamex

If people are interested in a third game, they'll try to get it no matter what they'd think of a name like Gray/Grey. Besides, many people think it'll be that name anyway (myself included).

Grei

not the color
I'd say this is a hint for future games, if nothing else.

Kyurem having the placeholder data in Black and White for a new forme seems pretty "hinty" to me.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Black, White and Chrome!?! how does Chrome even make sense??

Monochrome.
Black-and-white images are sometimes called as monochrome images. In fact, the color that people most associate with the word "Monochrome" are Black & White.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
I think R/S remakes are most likely next, although I want an Emerald remake for the 3DS. Maybe its partner version can be Yellow, because I would love to see a Kanto game for the 3DS!

Most likely it will be a ruby sapphire remake with improvements from Emerald (similar to what was done with the Jotto remakes)

Shadow XD001

Is there a possibility for a remake? I thought the point of the FR/LG and HH/SS remakes was only because you couldn't transfer from the originals. But R/S do have the capability of transferring to Gen IV and V, so I dunno. Either way, a remake would be awesome.

Well, it would be easier if R/S had remakes because than you wouldn't need a Link Cable and the games could be playable on the (3)DS Would make trading with the Hoenn games A LOT easier. Also, I think it would be smart to release one of the games on the 3DS and one on the DS. Unless if they won't be released for a while at which point most people wouldn't play a DS and just play the 3DS, than both should be released on the 3DS.

Anyway, wasn't there some hint of Musharna in FireRed/LeafGreen? Something about a flower Pokémon, I think.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
People, this is not a guessing game for the third version's name.
Please support your speculations with in-game hints ONLY FROM BLACK/WHITE.
That includes dialogues, items, music, game code, locations, etc...

If you can't keep up with the rules, we'll close this thread.
This is our SECOND warning.

RandomDSdevel

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Hints?

Hey, shouldn't we be looking for hints in promotional material for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2? For example, the Japanese box artwork for Pokémon Black 2 has a Sapphire hidden behind it; likewise, Pokémon White 2's artwork has a hidden ruby. Are these hints in the American box art as well?

Kall El

..Silence..
There's always little hints that some people pick up on and others that we never see :p
But yeah the hints of Dive and other RSE references are present.
With BW2 being announced, I guess you could say that there was a huge hint at this game
with the storyline and plot. With N going away and Ghetsis escaping, with Kyurem not being involved.
A new set of games involving Kyurem, N and Ghetsis etc were hinted at to an extent :]

I can't wait for the Emerald remake. Some other hints include: in Pt, the pokeball above the Pokemon League was black and white. Also the pokeball on the floor in the pokecentres were gold and silver. In SS/HG: there are emeralds throughout mewtwo's cave, and the pokeballs on the flors of the pokecentres are green.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Guys!

Look at the colors of the Pokemon Centers and the old Poke Marts! That's right, red and blue! You know what this means, right?

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Thread closed.

This is over a month old. Don't bump dead threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.