• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B&W Music Discussion

Do you like the new music?

• Love it! Favourite set of tunes for a gen

Votes: 530 50.1%
  • Overall I like it.

Votes: 433 40.9%
  • Meh, all right I suppose...

Votes: 78 7.4%
  • I dislike the music.

Votes: 17 1.6%

• Total voters

RedMage23

The Red Mage
KK Slider is from Animal Crossing

UseYourImagination

Pokémon Researcher
Did anybody else talk to the guy near the beginning of Village Bridge and hear him beatbox over the music? If so, does it affect the whole game like the guys in the town where you meet N?

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
I love the music especially when your in the middle of the battle and your hp changes. The song changes too so I thought that was pretty cool. Ns battle music with team Plasma rock!

Kyogre911

now getting tsutaja
I really do love all the new music, i don't really have any favorites yet though, but I'm sure I will when I actually play the games. I do like Black City better than White Forest, too bad I'm getting White:( Although, and nobody deny this, N's castle sounds very PMD. But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Pokenator123

Scraggy!!!
Besr generation music yet! Although if 3rd gen remakes come out then my previous fav pokemon music will have got even better!

Luke924

So, I pre-ordered a copy of the Black & White Soundtrack just after importing my copy of Black. And from what I've heard so far, it was money well spent.

I've got four badges so far, so I haven't heard everything yet, but highlights so far include:

Route 2 & 3: This is one of those songs that you just can't get out of your head, no matter how hard you try. It's just so perky!
Battle! Wild Pokémon!: Probably my favourite battle music after Johto's wild Pokémon music. The special Pokémon variant for wild double battles and special encounters is also pretty awesome.
Battle! Gym Leader - Last Pokémon!: SO MUCH WIN HERE. How do you make the fact that you're kicking a gym leaders' *** even more awesome? You set it to an incredibly heroic version of the Pokémon main theme, that's how. If this music doesn't get your adrenaline flowing, nothing will.

I can't really comment on starting town and Route 1's music, as I didn't really spend much time in those places. Once I earn the Fly HM, I'll go back and have a proper listen.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The BGM when the Gym Leaders shields you from the Sages (right after you enter N's castle) is EPIC.

IMO, a longer version of THAT should have been the opening theme for the game, not the crappy super short version we have now.

by the way, it's the same BGM as when the Gym Leader sent out their last Pokemon in battle.

HaruLatz

GUREITO!
Gotta say... I'm loving almost every song from this game. The E4 music, the legendary Pokémon battles... everything! My favorite songs have to be the ending theme, the surfing theme and the Black version of Souryuu city.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Those few lyrics are soooo glamorous, hahah!

"MeroMero Munna!"

I have to agree with Chris-kun; that was horrifying! Those English lyrics, in a Japanese Pokemon game were just weird to me. I know that there is a music track in Black and White that contains Japanese lyrics and is kind of odd too, but this takes the cake. I don't like it, it's just too weird for me to appreciate. At least it's only a special music track for Musicals though; I don't have to download it at all :x