• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B&W Music Discussion

Do you like the new music?

• Love it! Favourite set of tunes for a gen

Votes: 530 50.1%
  • Overall I like it.

Votes: 433 40.9%
  • Meh, all right I suppose...

Votes: 78 7.4%
  • I dislike the music.

Votes: 17 1.6%

• Total voters

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.

Maverik

Banned
man why do japan have cool names xd.

フェリックスサンダーハート:

男はなぜアメリカとヨーロッパは、クールな名前を持っている xd.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
フェリックスサンダーハート:

What?...... This is why I withing for those games come to the usa..... I don't even know what you are saying.

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
It is going to be awesome to hear all the new music, I can't wait. I like what I have heard on the internet and I bet it will be even better in the game.

フェリックスサンダーハート:

huhhh

yo momma

I kinda got what you meant but no really what did you mean with that

Last edited:

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Reshiram/Zekrom battle music and Rival battle music. Best Pokémon music ever.

That's not an opinion either.

Aegon

Woah. The normal legendary theme is amazing! After thirty seconds in, it's just epic! Here it is on YouTube: Link.

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
フェリックスサンダーハート:

Aber, aber! In einer Sprache zu schreiben, die kaum einer versteht, ist nicht gerade nett.

I think we should keep on writing in english...

Maverik

Banned
I think we should keep on writing in english...

Yo soy muy excitado para la Negra y Blanca que yo no hablo ingles!!!
Las musicas de Negra y Blanca son muy excellente y immersiva, y yo escucho las musicas en mi iPod!

Does anyone else loove N's Castle Bridge theme? It seems so suspenseful and futuristic- too bad you only listen to it for about 10 seconds.

Yo soy muy excitado para la Negra y Blanca que yo no hablo ingles!!!
Las musicas de Negra y Blanca son muy excellente y immersiva, y yo escucho las musicas en mi iPod!

Ei, posso falar em português também ?__?

Does anyone else loove N's Castle Bridge theme? It seems so suspenseful and futuristic- too bad you only listen to it for about 10 seconds.

...That bridge has a music theme? I swear I didn't even notice it... talk about a wasted song, then.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
I thought this was the Roaming Legendary music...

But anyway, I love this theme. It's exhilarating, like the Battle Subway battle theme.

Don't believe all the youtube stuff wait to play the real games, because some people might edit there videos

Maverik

Banned
That is the legendary battle/roaming battle theme. It plays when you fight Victini or the Musketeers.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.

Maverik

Banned
I've seen gameplay videos and played the games- they have the music at those locations.

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
I've seen gameplay videos and played the games- they have the music at those locations.

You know on the anime they have some of the game music.

kemal07

I'm probably going to get stones and pencils thrown at me but I just don't find the legendary themes attractive this time round :(, I like them, they're ok but they didn't give me the awesome, hyper feeling and mood DPPt's legendary music gave me. Although I've only heard them online maybe listening to the music while actually battling the legendaries might change my mind lol.

Favourite top 7 music this gen for me is.

1) Elite Four Battle
2) Gym Leaders Battle
3) N (Castle Version) Battle
4) Champion Battle
5) Cold Storage
6) Brycen's City (Forgot the English name but Sekka City in Japanese)
7) Team Plasma Battle

Cobalt_Latios

I'm probably going to get stones and pencils thrown at me but I just don't find the legendary themes attractive this time round :(, I like them, they're ok but they didn't give me the awesome, hyper feeling and mood DPPt's legendary music gave me. Although I've only heard them online maybe listening to the music while actually battling the legendaries might change my mind lol.
Do you mean the legendaries in general, or Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem's theme?

Because, for the legendaries, the way it sounds is supposed to imply that you're battling a powerful entity; it being a mess is just supposed to emphasize that.

edit: But yeah, quite a few of the tracks tend to be context specific tracks that do sound much better once you know how they fit.

/CL