1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

B&W Music Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Sep 19, 2010.

?

Do you like the new music?

1. Love it! Favourite set of tunes for a gen

530 vote(s)
    50.1%
  2. Overall I like it.

433 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. Meh, all right I suppose...

78 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. I dislike the music.

17 vote(s)
    1.6%
  1. kemal07

kemal07 Well-Known Member

I really like Victini/ and the musketeers legendary music. I was referring to Zekrom/Reshiram and Kyurems theme lol my bad.

2. Lorde

Lorde Banned

*Chucks a boulder* Just kidding. I actually don't like most the Legendary Pokemon music this time around, either. The track that plays for Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem is just sort of ok with me, but it doesn't give me goosebumps like some of the other Legendary Pokemon tracks that I've heard. The music that plays when you battle Pokemon like Victini is pretty cool, though. There's this one part of the track that sounds like rave music, so I can't help but like that track. I don't think the Legendary Pokemon tracks in these games are "awesome", but they're decent enough.

3. kemal07

kemal07 Well-Known Member

You have expressed it in the best possible way :) I agree with everybit.

4. Does anyone know which town features Japanese lyrics in the background music?

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

A place called Village Bridge has music with Japanese lyrics from what I hear. It isn't a town per se, but it is an in-game location. I believe that the Japanese lyrics can only be heard when talking to people, though.

6. Ah thank you so much, just tried it now and it does have lyrics, sounds amazing.

7. AmusedMilk

AmusedMilk Oh, hey, Big Zam!

I love the Team Plasma theme.

And the Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem music, its awesome.

8. Sapphire Kirby

Sapphire Kirby Evaluation time!

I've seen some videos online, and I don't really like Adler's battle music. While it sounds fine and fits him as a fun wanderer, it doesn't really sound like the usual epic music that champions got in the past. I'd perfer his theme if Cheren and Bianca got seperate themes and Cheren got Adler's theme (Bianca keeps the current rival theme).

Speaking of the Rival theme, I think its one of my favorites this generation. It just sounds so catchy and fun, fitting the fact that you are battling your best friends. I could easily imagine this music in a Mario RPG or Kirby game, because it is just so whimsical.

9. MetalFlygon08

MetalFlygon08 Haters Gonna Hate

What I like about the R@m music, it's the remixed Silence Bridge!

and part of the Hoenn E4 is in the Unova E4 theme.

10. travisjb90

travisjb90 Well-Known Member

I really like the music in these games. The music sounds really awesome. I can't wait to hear the different music.

11. Viictor

Viictor Member

The music is removed from Youtube :(
    Does anyone has another link to the music?

12. Aegon

Aegon Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's a lot of Hoenn throwbacks. The wild battle music is extremely similar to Hoenn's. The beginning of the tune is almost identical.

13. flawlessazn

flawlessazn Spiffy ~ ^^"

From what I've heard on youtube, The Music is very nice.

The music will change according to different situations I heard.

14. wearjo

wearjo Pokemon Trader

with ur signature is it fingernails???

15. mikeynicaj

mikeynicaj Pokemon Expert

alot of the music in the game is really awesome. i haven't listened to all the music but to so far what i listened to its all good.

16. Marbi Z

Marbi Z Lop-And-Bunny!!!

Meh... I don't want to be spoiled. So I'll just wait till the game comes out next week!

17. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

Best song is still the Ending Theme. But everything from the Elite Four to the end is pretty awesome. N's Castle Bridge, N's Castle, the new rendition of VS N, and, of course, DENNIS!!!!!.

18. Bad_Apple!!

Bad_Apple!! Ghost Fiend

I'm a huge fan of the new Rival Battle them (love that playful accordian sound~), happy to see Champion Theme returns (it SO should have been in Brawl), and I like the Bicycle theme too~

Overall, great music, but I'm gonna have to say Sinnoh is my #1.

19. Skorbycky

Skorbycky Well-Known Member

Unofrtunately, I haven't listened soundtrack's in first page. But, I have played japanese version of pokemon black and noticed that trainer battle theme is great.

20. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan It’s been a while

The music for all the games tends to change my mood. Like in Heartgold, I got mad at Koga for killing my Drapion and then there's that part of the Elite Four theme that calms me and makes me hum it