• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B&W Music Discussion

Do you like the new music?

• Love it! Favourite set of tunes for a gen

Votes: 530 50.1%
  • Overall I like it.

Votes: 433 40.9%
  • Meh, all right I suppose...

Votes: 78 7.4%
  • I dislike the music.

Votes: 17 1.6%

• Total voters

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
I'm truely loving the music so far, to be honest.

Something I found extremely awesome: in the second town, there's a couple in house playing the piano and drums. You can ask each of them to play for you and they'll join in with the background music. Fantastic.

My mind was also blown by this! Heck, my mind was blown just to see instruments in Pokemon in general, but then again, I'm a sucker for the small things.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Now that I actually have the game, the music sounds much better. I think it might be my favorite soundtrack so far. Or at least close to Hoenn.

The Wild Battle and VS Gym Leader music is so catchy.

I love the music in this so much, its one of the surprise highlights while playing. I am someone who has played pretty much every previous game with the sound down, irritated beyond belief by it. But with these games I am really impressed. My favourite so far has to be Lostlorn Forest and the bicycle music. I also really like that intense music when your down to your last HP, it certainly does it's job!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It's also pretty neat that you can customize the music in Accumula Town.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I absolutely adore every single Team Plasma related theme. Their battle theme, Ghetsis's theme and especially N's theme. I love encountering them just because I know that when I do, I'll be hearing awesome music for a while.

Blazios

Just made it to the Village Bridge.

What a surprise! They didn't change the music! I am shocked! It's not like the man was singing gibberish to begin with, so there was no reason to change it!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

Ya, I loved that. It was a really nice surprise and very original.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I remember getting to that town in the Japanese games, and being pretty stunned that you could alter the music by talking to people there. I think the same can be done in Nacrene City. There's some guy near the cafe there who will play his accordion and the music in the town will change slightly. It's really amazing, though. I remember there being an article on some Japanese magazine about that, but I don't think it was translated :x

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I absolutely adore every single Team Plasma related theme. Their battle theme, Ghetsis's theme and especially N's theme. I love encountering them just because I know that when I do, I'll be hearing awesome music for a while.

This. Team Plasma is quickly becoming my favorite antagonist organization in the Pokémon series.

Mongerty

Halo Fanatic
I am not sure if it is used in other battles, but the them song from the battle with Victni is absolutely my favorite so far.

Cobalt_Latios

This. Team Plasma is quickly becoming my favorite antagonist organization in the Pokémon series.
It's already become it for mine. They actually steal Pokemon with their own actual "justification" for it! That, and they have one of the best battle themes of any of the teams (Team Galactic theme is now second to them).

I also like how they bring so much plot to the games, as it's something this series has sorely been lacking.

/CL

Dynamo_Blitzle

Champions League ★
The music is very impressive thus far:D Lovin the plasma tunes.

HeadOverHeels

Not enjoying AutumnF
I love the music in this game. I have no complaints. My favorite city/town theme, as of now, is Icirrus City. I can listen to that music all day, erry day. I also love the music you hear outside of the daycare. Ah, breeding in this generation will be so pleasant :)

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Love the music, as well as what they did with some of the themes. The percussion tracks on every route in Unova, for example, will switch off when you stop moving!

Felix Thunderheart

Pokemon Breeder J.L.
love the music, as well as what they did with some of the themes. The percussion tracks on every route in unova, for example, will switch off when you stop moving!

i love how you can get close to people playing stuff and they o with the music

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
I really like that instrument-stuff, especially in Nacrene City.
But about Opelucid... i somehow prefer it without that Guitar(?) guy playing.