• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B&W Music Discussion

Do you like the new music?

• Love it! Favourite set of tunes for a gen

Votes: 530 50.1%
  • Overall I like it.

Votes: 433 40.9%
  • Meh, all right I suppose...

Votes: 78 7.4%
  • I dislike the music.

Votes: 17 1.6%

• Total voters

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
The game is out and a number of themes can now be listened to on youtube to boot, so have a music discussion thread as well! Say if you like it/hate it/undecided, why, and so forth.

Some examples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIRGuwLLjqg
A Champion Battle Theme (which just might sound familar =p And is imo a good tune)
Low health tune
N Battle Theme
Plasma Battle Theme
Rival Battle Theme
Kagome Town
Hodome City
Raimon City

Rest you can find yourself, I figure that's enough examples there. =p

Last edited:

Lee-san

Limbo Messiah
Something I found extremely awesome: in the second town, there's a couple in house playing the piano and drums. You can ask each of them to play for you and they'll join in with the background music. Fantastic.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I really like the new music. With the combination of the great animation, the music make the game battles to be even better.

natie

Mr. F
Something I found extremely awesome: in the second town, there's a couple in house playing the piano and drums. You can ask each of them to play for you and they'll join in with the background music. Fantastic.
Apparently it's not only there, but in other towns, too, although I have yet to find whether that is correct or not.

I absolutely adore the Team Plasma battle music. It's so vibrant! :D

The other musics are pretty damn good, too, although I find the general wild Pokémon battle music have a more 'legendary' touch' to it. I don't know why, it just feels so.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
I'm loving the Team Plasma theme. I mean I watched a video of fighting a Plasma Grunt. He had a freaking Minezumi. And yet this theme made fighting that Minezumi epic winsauce.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
i am LOVIN the wild night/double battle music, EPICLY GOOD!

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I'm in love with this games music, my favorite is N second battle theme.

here :3

@first post: Thats not the legendary theme, its the Team plasma leader theme.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Oh, that is indeed awesome - I quite liked that touch. And it is also true for some other towns as well! =D

@first post: Thats not the legendary theme, its the Team plasma leader theme.
Fair enough, just that the video was titled that...eh.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
I can't seem to find Reshiram and Zekrom's battle music. All I can find are fanmade ones made before the games released. Can someone swing me a link to it?

lindsy95

I found it earlier, but I can't find it now, I'll look again...

Hm, for some reason, all the legendary pokemon battle vids have the Plasma leader theme I know there was different music for the legends somewhere...

lindsy95

Thats not the legendary theme it's the leader of plasmas theme, unless they share the same music.

I know I saw a different theme for Reshi and Zek somewhere.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I really like the Hodome City music for some reason /shot

I can't wait to see some of the remixes that are going to come out of the new music~

Oran

Rookie Poster
In the videos of the Reshiram battle I've seen, this music was playing. I think it's pretty poor compared to some of the other battle themes, it's far too chirpy and upbeat, the general trainer theme is more dramatic imo.

My favourite piece of music I've heard so far is the Diving Theme . Though I've yet to hear many of the town themes....