• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B&W Music Discussion

Do you like the new music?

• Love it! Favourite set of tunes for a gen

Votes: 530 50.1%
  • Overall I like it.

Votes: 433 40.9%
  • Meh, all right I suppose...

Votes: 78 7.4%
  • I dislike the music.

Votes: 17 1.6%

• Total voters

ak47madden

Berserk
>Elite Four
>Jazz music
>feelsgoodman.png

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Loving the soundtrack.

But it looks like someone nintendo is removing music :/

Yeah, I faved a video of Plasma's Theme and I went on and it got taken down. Someone really needs to pimp-slap whatever Nintendo guys are doing all this.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I adore the TP theme, although I can't say that I like it more than the TG theme. What can I say, TG's theme was THAT good.

I also like the low HP music in theory(mixing the beeps with the music so it's not totally annoying? Yes!), but in practice it's really jarring unless you're in the habit of keeping low HP Pokemon switched in, unhealed, for more than 15 seconds. I'm not, so my battles generally go "normal theme->LOW HP! Cue the beepy mus- ->wait, you healed! switch right back to the normal music." It gets rather annoying after the first three times you notice the sudden music changes.

Raichu Vent

Hoenn Wanderer

Raichu Vent

Hoenn Wanderer

Raichu Vent

Hoenn Wanderer
sorry for the double post

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm really starting to love the Gym Leader theme.

Oh so am I! At first I just thought it was fine but after battling Kamitsure, I'm starting to like it. It just has this odd feel to it that I'm starting to like. It's not as grand as some of the other Gym Leader themes but it's better than most of the stuff I've heard so far. Raimon City's theme gets on my nerves now though. It's just not the kind of music I thought I'd find there. I'm just disappointed that so far, Black and White's music hasn't been as good as I thought it would be. I still haven't found "that" track yet; the perfect track of music in these games.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
I am so impressed. The songs are so polished, so slick, so catchy!
Not to mention the songs that should be epic are decidedly... epic. Sweet!

Cobalt_Latios

If someone can answer this for me, that would be greatly appreciated; what is the deal with everyone removing their videos of the music for Black and White? I have no idea what the fuss is with this. It seems everywhere I go, Black and White are gradually being removed.

That being said, I do believe that there are a few tracks that I'm really starting to enjoy. Also, I need links to the city themes. I haven't heard many, if at all any yet.

C_L

Joe.

Team Plasma Battle
N Battle
Raimon City

top 3 imo, lots of good music in this game.

MaxMetal

Genosects Theme is just unbelievably good. And the Legendary Fighters/Event Theme is amazing as well. Overall this soundtrack really has shown that the music gets better and better every year.

Varnani

Infernus Rex
If someone can answer this for me, that would be greatly appreciated; what is the deal with everyone removing their videos of the music for Black and White? I have no idea what the fuss is with this. It seems everywhere I go, Black and White are gradually being removed.

Most probably due to Nintendo's witch hunt, reporting and threatening people in a subtle way to please no t distribute anything of the new BW games. No sprites, no scans, no music, no nothing more than the exchange of words you can manage.

razz