• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

B/W White Water Deck, Please help me out.

Charze

Always flyin'
So I'm recently back into Pokemon TCG, and since all my previous cards are not currently legal I made improvements to the Samurott starter deck. Tell me what you think.

Pokemon:
3 Oshawott 27
1 Oshawott BW8
2 Dewott
1 Samurott
1 Samurott Ability
3-2-2 Unfezant
3-2 Simipour
3 Patrat

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium:
1 Elm's
1 Bill
1 Prof. Juniper
1 Flower Shop
2 Oak's New Theory
3 Copycat
1 Collector
3 Plus Power
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Pokegear
1 Switch
2 Rare Candy
1 Pokedex
1 Burned Tower

Energy:
12 Water
2 Double Colorless

Basically, get Samurott out ASAP which can deal 80+. Simipour for some support and Unfezant as a back up. Great against ReshiBoar if you want to try it, but all except Patrat are x2 to Lightning.
Thanks for your help.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Switch out the bird for feraligator prime, increase's the speed and power of samurott's attack, and delibird from hgss, water energy on all pokemon + draw, increase's the synergy into your hand to pill more to attack with, especially with 12 water energy in your deck.

~Kurou

to see you smile
this is a great deck,but you might not want to listen to me im not an expert on the tcg goodness of cards