• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

baby pokemon!!

crok300

Battling Master
see i think that every pokemon should have a baby form. like a baby arceus. lol i know it sounds strange i think it does too 0_o but id like to see a lot of legends have an evolved form or a baby form. like lucario. he has his cute small lil riolu who looks harmless. and then theres lucario who has close combat and extremespeed. they are great pokemon. ya digg???;292;;292; wonderbii and wondershi are coool.

Golde

Always Searching~
I went through a phase like this....

No.

Baby bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle=Uncreativity to the MAX.

m190049

Local psychopath
Every Pokemon having a baby would make Breeding Pokemon and than having to evolve them hell...

crok300

Battling Master
lol i know its just a joke. like if you saw a baby arceus wouldnt you laugh?? i know i would ;)

Darato

(o,..,o)
I wouldn’t laugh. I’d cry seeing what they have done to Pokemon.

L.F.D.

lalala_machine

I wish they'd come out with the baby Kangaskhan already. It's the original prevo, it's been seen outside of its mother's pouch in the anime, so they don't even have to design the thing, just sprite it.

And yet nothing. It is to weep.

crok300

Battling Master
i also agree the baby khanghaskan finally coming out of the puchj would make me eteranlly happy. but i remmeber a long time ago watching a pokemon episode where a baby khangaskhan like the one in the puch was lost in a forest and ash and misty and co had to help find it and get it back to the mother before team rocket captured it. team rocket got ahold of it but pikachu used thunderbolt and team rocket went "blasting off agaaaaain." lol

jorisw

I don't like baby pkmn!

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Baby Pokemon are created purely for marketing purposes. Any extra egg moves that a baby allows for could've easily been implemented without adding an entirely new Pokemon.

Their sole purpose is to look cute and sell merchandise to Japanese people and small children.

VTUSH

<---Hatched
lol i know its just a joke. like if you saw a baby arceus wouldnt you laugh?? i know i would ;)

totally pointless, if all they're going to be used for is 'to be laughed at'. They'll just be a pain to evolve or obtain