• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Babypokes stop shop

Babypoke

bump I finalyy am back from a haitus

Babypoke

bu,p this up I added more events

Babypoke

bump this up

Babypoke

bump this up

Babypoke

bump my post

Babypoke

Bump I added more eevents

Two_Toned

Hi, are you at all interested in the Gamestop Entei and Suicune (I notice you have the Raikou, but not these two). OT: GAMESTP, ID: 01171 (Entei) and 01311 (Suicune). I also have an SPR2013 Meloetta (ID: 03013)

Babypoke

Hi, are you at all interested in the Gamestop Entei and Suicune (I notice you have the Raikou, but not these two). OT: GAMESTP, ID: 01171 (Entei) and 01311 (Suicune). I also have an SPR2013 Meloetta (ID: 03013)

Id bee interested in all 3 what were youwanting

Two_Toned

I am especially interested in the following shinies:

Onix lv 1 Untrained Takes plenty of siestas 5ivs impish Weak Armor Female

Mudkip lv 1 Untrained Takes plenty of siestas 5ivs Adamant Torrent Male

Bergmite lv 1 Untrained Somewhat vain 5ivs Impish Sturdy Male

Babypoke

I am especially interested in the following shinies:

Onix lv 1 Untrained Takes plenty of siestas 5ivs impish Weak Armor Female

Mudkip lv 1 Untrained Takes plenty of siestas 5ivs Adamant Torrent Male

Bergmite lv 1 Untrained Somewhat vain 5ivs Impish Sturdy Male

Those shinies would be fine with me

Babypoke

gnfxbdbbbfdhhhhbc

Babypoke

nump this up

Babypoke

bump this up

Babypoke

Bumpy his up

Babypoke

Added some more

Babypoke

nump this post

Babypoke

bump this up

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hi, I'm interested in your Christmas Victini. What IV's does it have? Do you have its details?

I can offer a set of the Pokebank distributions, obtained myself. I can offer either a Johto set, or a Unova Set -- which has all different natures than the ones you've got listed. I can also offer a Sassy Christmas Victini, although it's not flawless by any means. I have a couple other events to offer, but I feel these would fit better in your collection.