• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Back at Serebii, Wanted to say Hi

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
I've decided I'm coming back to this site as I haven't been on it in ages and I think it's one of the few quality forums out there.

Even though I've got quite a nice registry date, everyone will be like "who the hell are you", probably because I spent 99% of my time here in the games section, but I want to broaden my horizon and come back to this forum.

I do like Mudkip, but in April I'll probably look to rename myself as I think I've outgrown the name.

Anyway, Hi.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
Hi! Welcome to the forums!

If you ever have any questions, PM me, and feel free to add me to your friends list!

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Well, welcome back! Was it that you got out of pokemon, or just Serebii?

Estellise

peachy
Gah, I love the games section. :) Anyway, welcome back. :608:

MudkipFan

<3 Games Section
Thanks guys :)

Well, welcome back! Was it that you got out of pokemon, or just Serebii?

I play Pokemon time to time, not as often as I used to, but, with Serebii, I was on it every day at one point, but then each day I went on it less, until I was on it once every 2 days, one every week, not on it at all.