• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Hello everyone,

Not sure if anyone remembers me (if you do its probably because of my sprites). I'm not sure if "welcome back" threads are alowd, however, I wanted to still tell everyone that I've returned from pretty much, a 3 or 4 year absence.

I won't say why due it it being personal but I will say that I've grown up quite a bit.

To all new to the forums that joined after my temperary leave, I'm a huge fan of anime, I love to draw, write fan fics, and sing. :3

I remember going to your profile quite a few times. Welcome back.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Hi, welcome back!! "Welcome back" threads are allowed in the rules so no worries~

Are any of your sprites still on the forums? I'd like to see your work if possible.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Hi, welcome back!! "Welcome back" threads are allowed in the rules so no worries~

Are any of your sprites still on the forums? I'd like to see your work if possible.

Oh good :3

I'm not sure if there are or not. Right now currently I haven't made any sprites recently (again because of personal problems). I will start drawing again once I'm at my grandpa's house. Right now I'm on my 2DS so I need to wait till I can use a computer.

@ W.N.H.G I only peeked in verrrrry occasionally but never stayed on the site to browse more than 5 minutes due to me being in a very controlling relationship.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Oh good :3

I'm not sure if there are or not. Right now currently I haven't made any sprites recently (again because of personal problems). I will start drawing again once I'm at my grandpa's house. Right now I'm on my 2DS so I need to wait till I can use a computer.

@ W.N.H.G I only peeked in verrrrry occasionally but never stayed on the site to browse more than 5 minutes due to me being in a very controlling relationship.

"Very controlling relationship"...sounds rough.

So you're accessing the forums through the 2ds, does it run well on there? I haven't really bothered with the 3ds/2ds internet browser and am kinda curious

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
"Very controlling relationship"...sounds rough.

So you're accessing the forums through the 2ds, does it run well on there? I haven't really bothered with the 3ds/2ds internet browser and am kinda curious

You have no idea. I wish I could explain the situation but I don't want to cause problems but I'll say this much; it was bad. Honestly I met the man here on the forums. :/ Never again will I date.

And the internets not bad its just if there's a lot of images on the screen it doesn't load the whole page so I can't view other people's sprites. I was surprised I was even able to change my avatar.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I don't know you, but I'll say welcome back nonetheless. Welcome back! :3 And man... That sounds incredibly dangerous (yes, I'm utterly paranoid) and bad... Hopefully you're better now.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
@Jb: Yeah I'm not with him anymore

@TheCharredDragon: Well I'm done and over that situation so yeah, I'm fine.

Bert

Untitled
Welcome back.
I don't remember you atm, but I hope I'll get to see some of your sprites. Maybe that'll do the trick. :)

KingDon9162

Welcome back to Serebii! Glad things are better for you, hope you have a great time here.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Thanks guys, I'll get back to spriting at some point. I' just trying to ajust from not being with someone for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.