• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Back In Action, Whats Changed?

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
I retired from Pokemon about 7 years ago, got into MMO's and Xbox a lot. But I've been drawn back like a Venemoth to the flame. And I must say a lot of things have changed.

My question is, what has changed? Competition wise, anime wise, anything new coming up etc. I remember this forum for the high quality answers and posts its users gave so could someone help a fella out please? :D

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Well welcome back n_n

A lot has happened anime wise, movie wise etc. You've missed a lot of pokemon events for legendaries on Nintendo Wi-Fi. Obviously the forums layout has changed (from V.4 to V.5, which in my opinion is smoother and faster)
TCG (Card) wise a lot has moved on-with a lot of promos, new game play, new supporter cards being released.
I'm sure if you read some more threads on what your are interested in you'll find a lot of good information.

I suppose you've come back at a good time-a new pokemon game, Black and White 2 is being released, so there's a lot of excitement about that.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

G50

No longer posting
Welcome back to the Forums Ludicoconut! :)

Ludicoconut

Water&Grass Trainer
Ty ty :D Apparently there are 2 new generations for me to catch up on..more than half a thousand Pokemon.. o_O Awesome.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Hello nice to meet you. :)

I'm not sure what has changed cos I've only joined recently...

But anyways, it seems like a great place still :)

See you around :D