• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

back in black!

col_serra

<------ is hot!
c+c is welcome

http://i49.*******.com/2da0i3b.png

i will have a shop open soon!

Yami Ryu

How about instead of rushing off to make another shop full of shoddy, rushed and poorly made/recolored/fused sprites, you instead focus and put some time and effort into developing your skill?

sighwhat.png

The fakemon suffers from not only MLSS, but lack of any real trying to shade with the body [as demonstrated by me if a bit rushed and badly] and no attempt at all to give it any depth. The limbs are also atrocious, so I threw in a cow picture for reference.

The fusions are far to simple and poor to really be fusions. The Fortress is more of a recolor, and it took me more than a few moments to realize what you exactly did, with the Roserade.

Your stick guy and your wobbly/unshaded zombie aren't really sprites so not touching them.

Go to the spriting tutorial and glance around some other threads for sprites that have been retyped, fused/spliced, edited/scratched/etc, and practice.

Work on shading too.