• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Back To Basics

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Okay, after a while of just doing "for fun" teams. I've decided to go back to just regular game play. So here is my team:

samurott.png

Samurott
Modest
Torrent
Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-HP Ground

As always...

ampharos.png

Ampharos
Static
Calm
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Cotton Guard
-HP Ice

Same Ampharos from my first playthrough. As in traded then traded back.(For Hidden Power.)

darmanitan-standard.png

Darmanitan
Sheer Force
Jolly
Moves:
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break

One of my favs. Been neglecting to use him for awhile. They should have let him learn Wild Charge.

lucario.png

Lucario
Naive
Steadfast
Moves:
-Aura Sphere
-Crunch
-Ice Punch
-Work Up

Never used him before.

crobat.png

Crobat
Adamant
Inner Focus
Moves:
-Cross Pioson
-Fly
-X-Scissor
-Confuse Ray/Return

Can't get Steel Wing, so I opted for Confuse Ray or Return.

musharna.png

Musharna
Modest
Sychronize
Moves:
-Psychic
-Clam Mind
-Signal Beam
-Energy Ball

Just felt like using her.

Thank You! :)

Last edited:
Great offensive team here, my only suggestion is for the move pool to have a little more variety, in regards to status and support moves. Musharna is a great defensive pokemon and can learn the move Moonlight, which will definitely keep it standing a few more turns alongside Calm Mind. Lucario can learn Swords Dance which turns anyone into a monstrous physical sweeper. Amphoros can Toxic or Paralyse and then Volt Switch out for any walls you come across.

That's all I can think of right now but I hope it's of some help!

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Okay, after a while of just doing "for fun" teams. I've decided to go back to just regular game play. So here is my team:

samurott.png

Samurott
Modest
Torrent
Moves:
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-HP Ground

As always...

ampharos.png

Ampharos
Static
Modest
Moves:
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Cotton Guard
-HP Ice

Same Ampharos from my first playthrough.

darmanitan-standard.png

Darmanitan
Sheer Force
Jolly
Moves:
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Brick Break

Darmanitan doesn't have the bulk to rely on Flare Blitz.

One of my favs. Been neglecting to use him for awhile. They should have let him learn Wild Charge.

lucario.png

Lucario
NaiveSteadfast
Moves:
-Aura Sphere
-Crunch
-Ice Punch
-Work Up

I guess you could try a mixed set, but he also has access to both Swords Dance and Nasty Plot. Its better to benefit from flinches than be immune to them.

Never used him before.

crobat.png

Crobat
Adamant
Inner Focus
Moves:
-Cross Pioson
-Fly
-X-Scissor
-Confuse Ray/Return

Can't get Steel Wing, so I opted for Confuse Ray or Return.

musharna.png

Musharna
Modest
Sychronize
Moves:
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Signal Beam
-Calm Mind

Calm Mind set. Energy Ball because you don't have any Grass types here, and Signal Beam takes care of Dark and Psychic types that resist its main STAB.

Just felt like using her.

Thank You! :)

Comments in bold.

Last edited:

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Thanks for the rate guys. I firgot to mention that this is an in-gane team purely, so Wallas and stuff like that are not important.

Could you give me sets for Lucario, please?

Here's my two cents for Lucario:

Physical Set
Lucario - Adamant
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Extreme speed
Preference (Ice Punch, Steel move perhaps, depends what coverage you'd like)

Special Set
Lucario - Modest
Calm Mind
Psychic
Dark Pulse
Dragon Pulse

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
448.gif

Lucario @ Adamant / Jolly
Steadfast @ Life Orb / Leftovers
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance

448.gif

Lucario @ Modest / Timid
Steadfast @ Life Orb / Leftovers
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse
- HP [Ice] / Dragon Pulse
- Nasty Plot

I know basically the same set, except the attacks are flipped from physical to special, but with these three moves after a boost, he's unstoppable. Fighting is a great STAB, Dark hits Ghosts and Psychic types, and Ice hits Flying types and bulky Ground types. Dragon Pulse can also be used if you don't get a good Hidden Power.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Thanks guys. I think I'll keep him Mixed. Just personal preference. I'll change Inner Focus to Steadfast.

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
If this is Black or White 2, why not use Heat Wave on the last set of Crobat? Crobat works very well mixed. The only thing that would need change after that would be nature. I would say Naive or Hasty. It seems like a better choice than your two.