• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Backstabbed

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I editted my guy's name.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Name= Twister
Smilie=
634MS.png

I use Twister the Zweilous, Nyan the Purrrloin, or Seekin the Deerling whenever a game like this pops up.

Last edited:

HydroSwampert

I'm going to be typing in this Game from 1st Person for most of the time for Mallow .

Ok. First of all, I'm going to go to the Kitchen to grab a knife. Then to the Game Room where I'll go the the Game Room and grab two Pool Balls , and a Ball Stick . Then I'll go to the Hallway and find djhappy's body. Then I'll cut off his left hand and put it all in my backpack. I'll see what I'm going to do next.

I hope that I did that ok! And if I can't did what I did, then that's ok! :p

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Ok, I'll go get forks from the kitchen, followed by going to DJhappy's body as well, and stealing hit shoes............and feet, using the fork to cut 'em off since the knife is gone. :] Then head to the dirty laundry, slip everything in your backpack. (XD)

Ace of Shades

Are you even playing?

Edit~ Nvm remember there are multiple knifes and that is just a suggestion list except for the Hallway

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
First I grab a knife and some raw meat from the kitchen, and head to the hallway. I grab the chainsaw and cut of dj's head and put them both in my backpack. Finally, I grab a saw from the garage.

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
Ill go into the kitchen and grabsome knives, and then go into the hallway and take what is left of djhappy and a chainsaw with no chain or gas, and go into the game room and get some pool stick’s and balls and put it all into my backpack.