• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Backwards speak ?

Littlemyuu

i just saw the video today,
they want you that you thinking that it says ''I love Satan''
but its not don't make those crazy people mess up your mind :3
( Sorry for my Bad/crazy English :))

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Oooookaaaay... that was a very random clip...

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
I love these messages, I study them as a hobby, but I actually think this is a coincidence. Here's why:

1) James' voice is still in character.
2) I wouldn't have known what he said unless I was actually told. I only made out the message when they told me at the end of the video.
3) The line when played in reverse, although clear, doesn't sound fluent. It sounds broken.

Although I have heard cases of hiding messages in cartoons, so it's a possibility. This is actually the first time I've said one of these messages was a coincidence (backmasking supporter see) as it's Pokemon. Okay, the creator's are cheeky enough to create a pokemon with a cry sounding like a fart (Skuntank) but not to insert devilish messages. If one listens to something enough, they can make anything out of it.

In other news, here's the "I Love Satan" clip everyone's raving about. Just click on the Pokemon Rap one on the right.

Clicky

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Real or not, the James thing is pretty funny. But weird.

But Flake, how'd you find out about this?

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
Well this clip has never made me want to buy any 4Kids DVD's or any Leo Bennett merchandise... until now.

*runs to Wal Mart*

kaji_kun

just incase you were seriously doubtign this like me heres the full episiode it really is in there http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=12706227

actually now that i come to think of it . this is probably intentional since there was a need for sum sorta sound to be made there when James is being eaten. they probably just let erik stewart improvise filler and came up with that. someone should ask maddie about it

Last edited:

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
I would've hidden something better than that in, something like "I gave away my Weezing and all I got was this lousy haircut".

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Hahah I am so going on Youtube right now.

Rex Kamex

I would've hidden something better than that in, something like "I gave away my Weezing and all I got was this lousy haircut".

But he had Weezing back then.