• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad Experinces With Pets

Yellow Aura

Light of Hope
We all probly had a pet that's hurt or scared us. Just today my cat srcachted me bad. My sister tried to pet him, and he was rolling around, and his claw comes up, she pulls back her hand, and I raise my hand and...Scrachted! A long cut with blood on it. Share some of your experinces.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Got my right eye scratched by a cat once. Required an eye-patch for several weeks I believe. I was 5 at the time. My fault for pissing the cat off though.

pocketmunster

munster in my pocket
My first memory I can recall is me trying to follow my cat doogie at the age of 2. He ran downstairs and I rolled after him! Ouch...

Brock_Obama

Breeder & President
My turtle Toni bit me with it's vicegrip-like mouth. Bit clean through the skin in one try. Hurt like hell.

D;>

One of my cats once scratched four pretty deep wounds in my arm they were about 15 cm long. Well, two of them healed completely. The other two became scars.

Never bring your cat to your little cousin because he panics if you do so and you'll get the punishment and a "nice" memento >_>

Elkley

<--My Shiny Absol XP
Yeah I've had alot of cat scratches too, along with bites from gerbils, birds and hamsters. Most of them were mine too, they loved me so much =) lol and i never did anything bad to them even when they bit me, so idk why they did so much...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Cat scratches can be really bad, i still have scars on my breast from when i was about 8 (i'm 23 now), at the time it hurt like hell and i also should've listened to my mom when she told me not to pick up the cat!

I had a stepfather - let's call him Rick - who had a 'fascination' with hurting animals.

When I was ten, I owned a hamster. He bit people rather often; he bit me so much that I was too afraid to hold him after a while. The little guy seemed to enjoy biting my former stepfather. One day, after the little guy had bitten Rick one too many times, Rick angrily stood up, took the hamster to the bathroom, and drowned the poor fella in the sink. I consider that a bad experience as I was too traumatized to even think about owning another pet after that.

Last edited:

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I had a stepfather - let's call him Rick - who had a 'fascination' with hurting animals.

When I was ten, I owned a hamster. He bit people rather often; he bit me so much that I was too afraid to hold him after a while. The little guy seemed to enjoy biting my former stepfather. One day, after the little guy had bitten Rick one too many times, Rick angrily stood up, took the hamster to the bathroom, and drowned the poor fella in the sink. I consider that a bad experience as I was too traumatized to even think about owning another pet after that.

Wow, that's cruel...

A long while ago, I was around 3 years old, I was playing with my 3 dogs: Tanner, Skippy, and Millie. They were playing around, and Skippy got too rough, and accidentally bit me in the face. I was taken to the hospital, were my right eye was treated beacuse of the bite. They had to take out some of my tear duct, and they replaced it with an artifical one. Today, my right eye skin sags a little due to the surgery, and I have a scar on my right cheek.
(First post involving hospital trip! :| )

LegendaryRotom

...I've been bucked clean off the back of my Clydie at the canter.'NOT a fun horse to take a dive from,given he's almost 17.1hh.
It wasn't my fault,though.A squirrel jumped out in front of him.

gardevoir11

The First Princess
I was holding my cat in my arms and for some reason decided it would be a good idea to let go with one of my arms to grab something. Evidently you can't properly hold a cat with one arm, and I ended up dropping him. He freaked and gave me a 5 inch bloody cut on my leg on the way down.

thats the number of bandages I used on my legs before I ran out.
I still had more scratches to cover.

I love my kitty cats when they want to play hunting games.
It hurts, but it makes them happy. =D

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
Sitting on the floor with my dog, he's sleeping and I'm watching tv, he's having a dream and boom! His paw comes up and catches me right in the eye, got a black eye from his weird dream, a token of thanks from man's best friend.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Sitting on the floor with my dog, he's sleeping and I'm watching tv, he's having a dream and boom! His paw comes up and catches me right in the eye, got a black eye from his weird dream, a token of thanks from man's best friend.

That somewhat happed to my sister. She and the dog, Max, were playing, and Max punched her in the face. He gave her a bloody nose...

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
i was holding a very cute puppy and it tinkled on me........ *cries*

Babey_blue

Foreva and alwaez...
Ahahaahahaha

---------

Got another one. When tailing, I got taken out by several sheep, who then walked all over me.

your mean to me!

~*~*~*~*~
umm, i was hugging my cat..... but she didn't feel the same way...... and i got a few scratches on my arms :(