• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebii

Rose > your mom
This isnt a prank ffs. If you think it is one, you are a tard. kthxbai

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
When I did April Fools jokes...I told you I would jnever do anything that would stop people being able to do their usual daily stuff. By taking my site down, I lose hits and ad revenue which then could cause us not being able to afford to pay next month

So yes...its a prank because I want to lose money and hits...yep...good going

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Serebii said:
When I did April Fools jokes...I told you I would jnever do anything that would stop people being able to do their usual daily stuff. By taking my site down, I lose hits and ad revenue which then could cause us not being able to afford to pay next month

So yes...its a prank because I want to lose money and hits...yep...good going

Good point...but you never know, people go to extreme lengths these days...

Okay, I'm just talking a load of bull now. I WANT MY SEREBII.NET BACK! *Bemoans*

Mimori Kiryu

Wow. Really? Damn. Well, I hope you can get it back up and looking the same as before. And people shh about the stupid 666 crap. This is just a normal day on the calendar.

So that's what it was! Dang... this sucks... Serebii.net is like my fav site... >.> Well, I hope you can fix it soon and good luck with it!

mrmimeykai

*** breath
lol maybe this happened because of 6/6/06
but seriously this sucks a** good luck though

NEO GOHAN

OVER NINE THOUSAAAND
mrmimeykai said:
lol maybe this happened because of 6/6/06
but seriously this sucks a** good luck though
omg... you missed me by, how many posts? FOUR??? :(

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Agent Myst said:
You all sound ridiculous--the sever dies, whew, not the end of the world...all it is is a slight annoyance...

Some people regularly depend on Serebii.net, yaknow, it's not based around a few people who don't use it often. Like me. I needed to find some info and now I'll have to struggle to find it elsewhere.

Time/SpaceMage

Mr. Fix-it
Wow, good thing there was a backup! I lost my HD back in October, so it feels a little like the same thing.

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
Dangit. And I thought 'twas just my darn internet.

Well... I can't swear, so I'll say this...

Spoot. -______-'

Think of it this way, the forums are still a-okay. That's something, I suppose. Well, good luck getting the main site back together again.

Now we're going to have to catch up our news at some other site. :( Most the others are either, slow on updates, or in a language I can't understand. Xx

Edit:
Or just wait a day

I don't have any patience. XP

that could be why I can't get on.

I was wondering something about the pokedex and all of a sudden I couldn't get on and I was like "UH-OH" and then I figured o it is probablly just down it will be up by tommorow.

well hope it's back up soon

idk2;156;

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
Baka! Darn servers having to explode. I use Serebii.net a lot its even my homepage XD. I hope it comes back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.