• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

My new lover <3
Hopefully theres no breaking news we might miss. Well, I doubt there will be, what with the slowness in the Pokemon World of news atm. Nothing is happening!

Stephy

candies!!!11
Okay...That totally explains why I can't access Serebii.net anymore...And I thought my computer had something wrong or lost internet connection 0.o
Speaking of that...Today is 6/06/06 too...0_o...Speaking of coicidence...
-gets thrown by chairs, all kinds of food and...random things from above posters to shut up about the date-

Last edited:

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
And I was wondering what was wrong with the site.

Serebii said:
just gotta upload 3GB of Pokemon site tis all

Yeah, good luck with that. Seriously, this must suck. But yeah, things like this happen...right? o_O

Again, g'luck.

~Timid Kyogre

U

Undertaker88

that justs hurts that serebii crashed but the good news is that everyone else is saying is that the forums didnt crash

Volteon

Back I guess??
mrmimeykai said:
lol maybe this happened because of 6/6/06
but seriously this sucks a** good luck though
This made think about something. IIRC, Serebiiland :)p) is four hours forward from where I live, so when he posted that it was 6:05 PM considering some seconds: 6:06 PM in 6/6/06, also his post contained 114 words (1+1+4=6... no, I´m not sure if I counted correctly...), I think it´s MUCH coincidence for me...

After the fools day thing, I don´t believe more in those messages...

If he isn´t lying, I can wait... Serebii.net is my favorite site, but I have everything I need in a notebook :D

Last edited:

Nathan Madien

Me on a Good Day
Today is the 62nd anniversary of the Normandy landings. Like our grandfathers before us, I propose we storm the beaches and liberate Serebii.net from the scrouge of slow-downs and crashes.

Nathan Madien said:
Today is the 62nd anniversary of the Normandy landings. Like our grandfathers before us, I propose we storm the beaches and liberate Serebii.net from the scrouge of slow-downs and crashes.

Oh yeah, with all the devils day talk, I forgot that D-Day happened on June 6th. Well, at least I finally know how some of the sections (stadium 2 for instance) went away last time.

I

Iceberg

Yuck. I have a website (not just my IF one, a paid one) and I have had issues with it recently. Server crashes stink.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
Dont worry serebii your site will be fixed soon and No God doesnt hate you The site just probley had something wrong with it.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Well this sucks, Serebii.net is my homepage and central site for Pokemon. Hope everything comes back ok

P

PS2kid

Ouch, that sucks. Serebii.net is my favourite pokemon site.

pwn3d91

Munchlax is greedy
Well are you going to post any updates here on the odd chance that some big news is released before the site is back up?

onix lord

Dag that sucks. I hope it comes back because Serebii.net is an awesome site and it would suck majorly if it didn't return this time.

Aw, that's too bad. What's worse, check out the date--6-6-06!;_; Good luck in reuploading the site, Serebii!;)

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Serebii said:
Jeez im only missing a day, not exactly gonna push me far behind in news, especially since news is scarce these days

I was thinking. If we do get news and if the site is still not running, we could make a news thread.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
May_Beautifly said:
Okay...That totally explains why I can't access Serebii.net anymore...And I thought my computer had something wrong or lost internet connection 0.o
Speaking of that...Today is 6/06/06 too...0_o...Speaking of coicidence...
-gets thrown by chairs, all kinds of food and...random things from above posters to shut up about the date-

Bad luck about the site, but weird things are happening today on the Net, alot of sites are playing up. Someone's idea of a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.