• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Isn't everyone guilty of something bad?

I hate this Thread.

Last edited:

PokeRemixStudio

Story of bad life

There Was This One Time While Back where
I killed an FROG organism in the heart. FROG was dead rip, but Aerythis had a plan. FRORG was to be reserectred to NOT LONGER DEAD as a CONCEQUENCES of my BAD KILLING SHAME MURDER CONVICTION. You see the stiory telled, I was a very highly somehat SASDISDICT human been, todards animals of small and helpless and/or.

So that is why I am no longer CHANGE, now protekting banana slugs with PASION of the redrainwood forests[/b]

A other time I chewd with mouth open while cheweing

KingWiggins

A bad thing I do...?

*****, please, I'm perfect.

I swear sometimes.. I honestly need to stop that, I guess...bleh.
To be perfectly honest, I can't think of anything in general that I do constantly and feel guilty about, but I do do the common human sins such as lying, cheating, etc.

A other time I chewd with mouth open while cheweing
Watch out, we got a badass over here.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Ummm.... Too many pranks pulled can't remember

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
A bad thing I do...?

*****, please, I'm perfect.

I swear sometimes.. I honestly need to stop that, I guess...bleh.
To be perfectly honest, I can't think of anything in general that I do constantly and feel guilty about, but I do do the common human sins such as lying, cheating, etc.

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

Woah you can't be perfect, Hannah Montana says Nobody's Perfect, so yeah, overruled.

This one time, I went on DisneyChannel.com, WITHOUT my parent's permission. Get some

KingWiggins

Woah you can't be perfect, Hannah Montana says Nobody's Perfect, so yeah, overruled.

I know nobody is perfect, but I surely do work it again and again until I get it right.

This one time, I went on DisneyChannel.com, WITHOUT my parent's permission. Get some

Whatever, Whatever.
Don't want to sound like a bad boy or anything, but I can swim without my floatie.
Come at me, bro.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
One time, I actually clicked "I agree" without reading all the terms and conditions.

I'm a monster.

I once put a slug in the microwave.

Did you know they blow up? I didn't.

G50

No longer posting
Almost never using sidewalks when walking down streets, even main highways.

Especially during winter.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I watch a rated R movie when I was younger. Quick somebody call the cops.

If that's the case, then I'm guilty of that as well, and I tend to avoid them like the plague these days.

I eat my brothers' junk food whenever I get the chance. In fact, last week, I snuck a slice of the twins' ice cream cake when everyone was in bed. It was wickedly delicious.