1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Bad things you do.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Aura Sensei™, May 12, 2012.

1. Xhilla

Xhilla Active Member

sometimes I do steal, mostly stuff i have benefit of. Other than that i can't think of
    any more "bad" things i do. Well maybe, lying could be considered bad, i don't know.

2. ZoruaBoo

ZoruaBoo *slaps younger me*

Swearing
    I've once smuggled food into the U.S!
    I've lied about my age to:
    Get myself into 18+ Movies
    Get myself 14 and under bus fares

3. Comebhax

Comebhax Black & Yellow

I've felt guily ever since i found out about jacking off.

But boy oh boy i'm glad i did.

4. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I let people run over me. On the internet and in real life. I really hate it.

5. Draco.

Draco. Dragon Master.

like 2y ago i did not support my friends when they got bullied, and 1 day from no where i told him to stop
    and if he did not stop i was going to punch him, just like he did to my friends

it eneded up that he does not speak to us again :)

but that was 2y ago.
    and that was both good and bad,

6. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

When I was a little kid, I used to have a bad habit of making fun of old people.

7. Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl Nuzlocker

Though there is nothing major that happens normally, I can get pretty violent when I'm angry to the point of attacking without any thought for the consequences.

8. VS

VS ♡.♡

I walk outside during Hurricanes

9. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

Swearing
    Using my height to get fares for à ten year old
    Playing games rated 17 (at my friends house, but still)
    Smuggling food in and out Australia (and yet I don't live there)
    And, probably THE worst, I enjoy THE pain of otters When feeling for it.

10. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Eating in class..

11. Ferrin

Ferrin Easily Lost

being called a violator by a moderator for replying to spam. i'm so evil

Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
  12. The_UnAmerican_Idol

The_UnAmerican_Idol This... Is my Buddy.

Ive created a fake christianmingle.com profile... to mess with people....

13. Whitn3y

Whitn3y Pretty Princ3ss!

Have you ever watched the film Liar, Liar by any chance? If not you should watch it ASAP. Funny as all get out. Especially if you like Jim Carrey.

On topic, I really, really enjoy seeing small children cry. I love it. Especially when it starts reallll slow like, they start to frown and then look around, and then BAM, the tears. It's a wonderful symphony of despair that I wish I could subject more children to.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  14. Flash-Sama

Flash-Sama ...Nonsense

I do everything that has to do with bad >:)

15. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

Swearing to my best friend... I regret it. Now the people I hang out with school all hate me. I just hurted my friends feelings and I feel bad...
    And last year, I ditched school. Well, half of the school ditched school and their classes xD.

16. nathandg0924

nathandg0924 Back in the meantime

My goodness. I really hate it when I do something bad after apologizing something before it. I have a bad habit of doing it.

17. blackterminator3

blackterminator3 Well-Known Member

I sometimes sneak in my mom's room and borrow her hair stuff.

18. Poetry

Poetry Dancing Mad

I have a habit of laughing at and slightly tormenting the year sevens at my school on the first day. We feed them ridiculous lies and tell them that their school life is going to be hell. I know it's cruel and senseless and all that but it's sort of a tradition at our school (well, to me anyway). Also it's fun. It stems from me finding the pain and suffering of lesser creatures amusing.

I also enjoy reveling in other's misfortune. When I'm in a competition or something similar I constantly will my opponents to do badly so that I can win.

On top of that, I'm quite a vengeful and angry person, when provoked.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  19. There was an old lady on the bus this morning, and I didn't give up my seat to her. I feel so evil :/

So it's like every other school in the world? Cos I'm pretty sure that your's isn't the only one with that tradition.

20. Swiellve

Swiellve Clicky Driojune

well i have no bad habit but sometimes when i am short tempered i have done very big mistakes , i have slapped my girlfriend , it is my biggest mistake and the worst thing i have ever done.