• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

Xhilla

sometimes I do steal, mostly stuff i have benefit of. Other than that i can't think of
any more "bad" things i do. Well maybe, lying could be considered bad, i don't know.

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Swearing
I've once smuggled food into the U.S!
I've lied about my age to:
Get myself into 18+ Movies
Get myself 14 and under bus fares

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I've felt guily ever since i found out about jacking off.

But boy oh boy i'm glad i did.

Draco.

Dragon Master.
like 2y ago i did not support my friends when they got bullied, and 1 day from no where i told him to stop
and if he did not stop i was going to punch him, just like he did to my friends

it eneded up that he does not speak to us again :)

but that was 2y ago.
and that was both good and bad,

blackterminator3

When I was a little kid, I used to have a bad habit of making fun of old people.

Though there is nothing major that happens normally, I can get pretty violent when I'm angry to the point of attacking without any thought for the consequences.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Swearing
Using my height to get fares for à ten year old
Playing games rated 17 (at my friends house, but still)
Smuggling food in and out Australia (and yet I don't live there)
And, probably THE worst, I enjoy THE pain of otters When feeling for it.

Whitn3y

Pretty Princ3ss!
I tell small white lies sometimes

For example, one of my male coworkers came in with this awful haircut, and I could tell he felt pretty bad about it, so when he asked me what I thought I told him it looked good. Now that I think about it, I don't really think that's a bad thing

Have you ever watched the film Liar, Liar by any chance? If not you should watch it ASAP. Funny as all get out. Especially if you like Jim Carrey.

On topic, I really, really enjoy seeing small children cry. I love it. Especially when it starts reallll slow like, they start to frown and then look around, and then BAM, the tears. It's a wonderful symphony of despair that I wish I could subject more children to.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Swearing to my best friend... I regret it. Now the people I hang out with school all hate me. I just hurted my friends feelings and I feel bad...
And last year, I ditched school. Well, half of the school ditched school and their classes xD.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
My goodness. I really hate it when I do something bad after apologizing something before it. I have a bad habit of doing it.

blackterminator3

I sometimes sneak in my mom's room and borrow her hair stuff.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
I have a habit of laughing at and slightly tormenting the year sevens at my school on the first day. We feed them ridiculous lies and tell them that their school life is going to be hell. I know it's cruel and senseless and all that but it's sort of a tradition at our school (well, to me anyway). Also it's fun. It stems from me finding the pain and suffering of lesser creatures amusing.

I also enjoy reveling in other's misfortune. When I'm in a competition or something similar I constantly will my opponents to do badly so that I can win.

On top of that, I'm quite a vengeful and angry person, when provoked.

Last edited:
There was an old lady on the bus this morning, and I didn't give up my seat to her. I feel so evil :/

I have a habit of laughing at and slightly tormenting the year sevens at my school on the first day. We feed them ridiculous lies and tell them that their school life is going to be hell. I know it's cruel and senseless and all that but it's sort of a tradition at our school (well, to me anyway). Also it's fun.
So it's like every other school in the world? Cos I'm pretty sure that your's isn't the only one with that tradition.