• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
I cheat during on all work for my classes as much possible. Ive taken up the philosophy that every aspect of our lives a cut throat road to the top and that I'm just another competitor in that game, though I limit myself to not screwing over other people as to not make enemies.
Smoke, drink, and would party all day erry day if I could

Yep

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I like to walk behind random people in Wal-Mart and narrate what they are doing in my best Morgan Freeman impression.

One of my friends always does a Morgan Freeman impression and narrates possible movie commercial announcements.

"At the brink of dawn... a new hero arises.
Many foresee this day to be one of the most astounding days in history.
Will the technology of modern times prevail?
Will the freedom and balance of the world triumph?

"Steven Spielberg and Bill Nye in...
Cars Against Humanity!

"Coming to a theater near you December 27th, 2094.
This film is not yet rated."

Ninja Bulbasaur

Well...er, I cuss sometimes I guess..? And read Umineko and Higurashi online /SHOT/

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
One of my friends always does a Morgan Freeman impression and narrates possible movie commercial announcements.

"At the brink of dawn... a new hero arises.
Many foresee this day to be one of the most astounding days in history.
Will the technology of modern times prevail?
Will the freedom and balance of the world triumph?

"Steven Spielberg and Bill Nye in...
Cars Against Humanity!

"Coming to a theater near you December 27th, 2094.
This film is not yet rated."

I also either put on an Optimus Prime mask and walk around talking like him, or a Darth Vader mask and try to use the force on people.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I also either put on an Optimus Prime mask and walk around talking like him, or a Darth Vader mask and try to use the force on people.

Oh wow... even my friend didn't wear a Morgan Freeman mask (do those even exist?) on Halloween. o:

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Aside from the obvious people (Relatives, psychologists, the court judge listening to your insanity plea,) I've told at least two people I'm a furry.

Those people don't talk to me anymore, but why would they? I also like to publicly debate with my roommate over topics of current relevance, and I'm lucky to have not been cited for disturbing the peace as of now.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Y'know, sometimes I think I'm too playful for my own good. When I play with someone and they decide to stop playing with me I still have plenty of motivation to play inside me. I should try to get myself to know there's a time to play and a time to do other things. I'm always ending up tiring out the other person I play with.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
I'd probably get cited for laughing extremely loudly when I get tickled.

...Well, that's one more bad thing that I do that's on my list!

Haha, me too. I have an extremely obnoxious laugh, but my teacher says it could cure cancer. Everyone loves my laugh, it's just super loud and sometimes out of place.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Y'know, sometimes I think I'm too playful for my own good. When I play with someone and they decide to stop playing with me I still have plenty of motivation to play inside me. I should try to get myself to know there's a time to play and a time to do other things. I'm always ending up tiring out the other person I play with.

Yup... same with me. Although it's the other way around with me.

You see, when my friends don't have anybody else to do and they're still really playful, they always come to me, because they know I'm really, really ticklish. o:

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Mine is jumping too much and kicking people when they try to touch me in any way

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Mine is jumping too much and kicking people when they try to touch me in any way

Just don't be like me and squeal and laugh obnoxiously loud and kick at a rate of 10 kicks a second whenever you get tickled and you'll be fine. I almost had my neighbors complain once. o:

JustCallMeKing

I swear at unnecessary times sometimes, not for attention, but sort of just out of habit.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I used to invite some of my friends over to my house. My parents would sometimes get mad because I didn't ask them for permission.

Over time, though, they began to see them really often, so they slowly started to not care as much.