• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Sometimes I lie. I'm doing my best to get over it.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Overthrowing governments and installing despotic regimes in the third world.

Aren't I just a little rascal?

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I tell small white lies sometimes

For example, one of my male coworkers came in with this awful haircut, and I could tell he felt pretty bad about it, so when he asked me what I thought I told him it looked good. Now that I think about it, I don't really think that's a bad thing

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Well, im kinda used to swear a lot (but only in confidence)
and also, sometimes i make fun of people
the worst thing: i think that's funny and i keep doing it.
~

this one time, i laughed at a mentally handicapped boy. i also used to skip school frequently.

i'm sorry.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
One time I ate the M&Ms before the apple when I was specifically told to do it the other way around.

I'm one bad apple.

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
I have trouble controlling my anger. I'm fine if I can keep it contained, but there's even the smallest leak, it all comes crashing out. My partner has told me I look like I'm ready to kill people. -__-

I used to swear like a sailor. Less so, now, but I do still swear sometimes when it's not appreciated.

I pick at my nails and the skin on my fingers. I don't even know WHY, at this point. It's been a life-long habit.

Unless if the boy got himself handicapped on purpose, I would laugh.

You can get yourself mentally handicapped?

i was joking around with this girl and made a bad joke about her father, her father was dead. we never talked again and she actually had to cry on a later moment that day. i never knew if it was because of me. but i assume it was.

also this one time, during a test for German, i had my test finished but i had left a few words untranslated. when you were done you had to like put your paper on the corner of the table and you were basically free to do whatever. i put my paper on the corner of my table and started listening to music, but those untranslated words were really bugging me. so i got out my German book to learn what the translation of those words were. after i read them i saw that the teacher wasn't collecting the papers yet and he was busy answering a question. So i left my book open on my table, got my test and shamelessly wrote down the correct answers. i still had like only 6 out of 10 points, however :l

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I pick at my nails and the skin on my fingers. I don't even know WHY, at this point. It's been a life-long habit.

I have that habit as well. It's mostly biting them off, though. (Skin tastes weird.)

You can get yourself mentally handicapped?

Oh yeah, it's not that hard to give yourself a severe brain injury. I wouldn't suggest doing it, though.

Jesster

Spicy Nooblet
I don't read the terms and conditions.
Thug life.