• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
i am the embodiment of envy, especially around this time of year...

Grimer

Pokemon #088
I've done so many things that I've lost count... I have few morals so I don't find them bad, but most people do.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Like 6 years ago I joined this other pokemon forum just to spam about this other private, unofficial forum (also semi-pokemon related) I was a member of at the time. I got banned until the year 2024. Whether or not my IP address was banned, I had actually made my computer remember my login info, which I think is why I was never after the ban able to access the forum at all....from that computer. I actually then re-joined the forum later from a different computer, and since I didn't really care about being a member anyway I spitefully pm'd some moderators taunting them of how I rejoined (I also re spammed the forum again). But that was quite a long time ago anyway....

lollygag

Banned
I like to constantly talk about random people like William Zabka for no reason. In fact, he is the butt of countless jokes. I included him in a story that I wrote. I also make tacky references to him in my other stories. I made jokes about his weight too. He's gotten very fat since he played all those villains in 80s movies.

This is what he looks like: Academy+Motion+Picture+Arts+Sciences+Oscars+EQRwU0Zc-DMl.jpg

I think he aged well, but he should lay off the fatty foods.

Last edited:

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I swear.

A LOT.

And since I'm generally v. quiet and shy with strangers, they tend to think of me as a meek little mouse girl and it can be a bit of a shock when they get to know me, lol. Both my previous exes were alarmed by it - I cursed more than they did, and one of them was in the navy!

I'm aware that it's not exactly an attractive personality facet, and do try and rein it in a little, but it sort of goes hand-in-hand with being an impatient, passionate person. I certainly don't do it in public or around old people/children/college lecturers where it might offend, though.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
taking my DS into my room. my parents think I'm sleeping but in fact I'm playing pokemon :p

-I swear too much. And not quietly either. I should stop ._.
-Im extremely impulsive and do stuff with out thinking.
-Im also a very regretful person. After doing something dumb and impulsive I proceed to feel bad about it for the rest of the day and the day after XP
-Im sarcastic too much. To the point where sometimes people dont even realize Im being sarcastic.
-I get jealous way too easy. And then proceed to be pissed about it for the rest of the day and the day after (・。・)
-I am a hopeless romantic (・。・)
-I talk kinda incoherantly.
-I ramble. Like I am now (・。・) (Incoherant ramble is the worst kind of ramble!)
-Im a scardy cat.
-Im oblivious. It takes me too long to realize if Im annoying someone. By the time I realize the damage has been done XP
-I expect too much from people and myself (・。・)

Ytterbium70

DIE PEOPLE
I chew on everything. As in bookmarks, wallets, pencils/pens, my lip, metal (pocket knifes taste surprisingly good), and just about everything else, but only when I'm reading (including online).

Hudsonn98

I procrastinate on stuff so much. It's weird though. In my advanced classes, pretty much all of us procrastinate but we still get really good grades. Maybe procrastination isn't such a bad thing.

EDIT: Rank up!

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
I would normally come here to reply to my VMs.
xD!

At school. I once got caught, but I never get caught in my Piano Class.

Sylveön

Oldie Pokemon Fan :3
Well.. one time I was low on cash and I wanted to ask mom for money, but I was afraid to ask that it was something for fun like a game (my mom is very strict and all about schooling) so I fibbed and said I need money for books for my classes and she gave me $50 which was enough for what I wanted to buy. Then I borrowed my classmates book to show to my mom what I "bought" after that she never asked me about what books I bought and just assume it was in my bag or locker in school.

TheGreaterLucario

Oh, boy....

I guess the biggest, baddest thing I do is look at Hentai..... especially Pokemon Hentai....... I'm f***ed up, aren't I?

Brew

Mad dreamer
Bad things... or bad habits I partake in...

1) Pulling all-nighters on weekends.
2) Swear.
3) Backsass under my breath. Especially towards irresponsible and illogical teachers.
4) Chew on my lip so hard it bleeds sometimes; on a daily basis.
5) Browse 4chan when I'm extremely bored. Pig out on junk food.

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
The BADDEST thing i have done was during summer with my brothers during summer last year we stole all the people's front door step mats and change them with others people's it was awesome XD

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Being extremely lazy.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I stay up way too late every night, usually on the internet doing nothing productive. I also tend to procrastinate a lot.