1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Bad things you do.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Aura Sensei™, May 12, 2012.

1. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

I am ancient.

2. Infernobat.

Infernobat. Negative

Sometimes I bother my older brother by talking about things I know he doesn't enjoy just because I do.

3. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Seriously, I feel like a Neanderthal now that apparently "really old music" is from the early 2000s.

4. Phsy-Spark

Phsy-Spark your wish is my strong recommendation

Yes. So much.

I also tend to not pay attention during class sometimes. Though I have good grades.

Wonder how that works.

5. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I was part of a trolling group on DeviantArt involving pairing up a bratty girl with her most hated character ever, Shrek. It was created because her attitude's nasty (she is really awful towards her own followers), her obsessions are really insane that it was disturbing, and she's become a lolcow attention wh*** as of late. I actually discovered it with a friend during one of our weekly podcasts because someone gave us a link, and we followed further down the rabbit hole and ended up finding such a gem. So I chose to join in for the fun of it, and had submitted two pictures--the fanclub originally wasn't created to attack her, it was trolling fun, but she took great offense to it and became butthurt. Other people got involved too who were also just as bad as her, so there was a bit of DA drama going on (one of them got banned for good because he was really offensive and nasty--well, laughably nasty). After a few months and 100 members, the fanclub eventually got removed because one of her loyal followers (most likely from Tumblr, because the account's only like a month old) went on a reporting spree. The only punishment I received was the removal of the pictures, but a few of the other members got suspended (one of them because he reuploaded a picture).

So yeah. I was a bit of a troll for a few months (well, less than that as I was falling out of it anyway). That's probably the baddest thing I've ever done, at least recently.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
  6. Teebu

Teebu Well-Known Member

Im still catching my breath at early 2000's being really old, then it hits me it was 14 years ago!

one thats caught me out today, reading a text on my phone and then forgetting to reply to it, my poor friend was waiting 5 hours for a simple yes or no.

7. Queequeg

Queequeg Well-Known Member

I've been a Physics TA for the last 3 semesters and last spring i smoked a joint before class with 3 of my students, heh but they were 3 of my best students and i stayed good friends with them afterwards.

8. Chili

Chili Well-Known Member

I stay up to late and am ruining my sleep schedule for after winter break.

9. ChrysalisShockx

ChrysalisShockx The Forgotten Man

Try to pacify things with people who clearly do not care.

10. XYMewtwo

XYMewtwo Rising Star

Forget to pay people back :3

11. Pink Harzard

Pink Harzard So majestic

Going way to late to bed. And then wake up like a zombie. I should have known by now that I shouldn't stay awake too long. ><

12. Wolfaotic

Wolfaotic マジック

I bite my nails.

I eat the grapes at grocery stores. :p (Cause who doesn't?)

13. Divine Retribution

Divine Retribution Master of the freak show

-1000 faith in humanity

Early 2000s does not count as really old, or even just old. It just counts as terrible, same as 99.999999% of the music made after the 90s.

I'm addicted to these forums somehow, which is weird because the content is subpar, the community is mostly bad, and the staffing is a joke.

14. Vale_Star

Vale_Star Shiny Huntress

Early 2000's is ancient for those 12 and 13 year old kids on here, now stuff from the 80's and 90's MIGHT be considered old since they are 20-30 years old but then again I am 31 so I remember most of that.

15. JingIeBeIls

JingIeBeIls 1+1=5

I'm trying my best not to do it but I can't help it.

I talk without any emotions which makes me sound grumpy and that kind of stuff.

16. Prince Umbreon

Prince Umbreon Starfish and Coffee

I rarely take anything seriously. As a result, I joke around way too much and sometimes end up offending someone without meaning to. It doesn't help that I get a lot of my material from South Park lel. So for example I'll be on a bus going through a rough part of town and habitually start singing "In the Ghetto" under my breath. I'm insensitive I guess. Oh well.

17. savvywuff

savvywuff Fire Starter

Me and my friend knocked over an outhouse...twice.

18. AnyRandomName

AnyRandomName Paper thin defenses

I talk on this forum XD jk

I play games too much

19. Dragonfries

Dragonfries Member

I go out of my way to not make decisions, and then complain when people make decisions for me.

I have people skills.

20. Darkraiii

Darkraiii Ball is Life

I've sacrificed humans to summon my lord Darkrai... he still hasn't come :/