• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

BlazingCold

I swear WAY too often, and have a terrible habit of biting my fingernails. I've been trying to put an end to the latter for a while now, but so far, no luck.

My jesus, are we related?

I'm so badass that when I went to starbucks I said my name was John, but my real name is johnny. SOOO badass.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I also tend to call my best friend a whole bunch of things that you cannot say on TV....while is school.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
Oh yes I also
swear
tease
prank
lie (don't really do it much because of it's domino effect but still...)
and more but I don't think those will break, they've become habits, oh well

blackterminator3

I swear a lot, I know I should stop at my age. I also used to swallow mouth wash.

Serebii!

I give really bad directions.

When someone stops their car in the road to ask directions, I feel so guilty that I don't know the directions of my own town that I make educated guesses and verbalise them as fact. I need to learn where the police station/hospital/motorway is. Or just be willing to admit that I haven't the foggiest clue.

I do the same thing whenever someone asks me where to get someone, i'll them where I think it is which is usually wrong and they waste their time looking for something. I don't do it on purpose, I just give bad directions

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
I am very offensive to people visably,
From my shaggy hair right down to my brony T-shirt.
But I got back at them.

That shirt is gay they said...
You are a little girl they said...
Please don't kill me they said...

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Drank red wine when I was 14 years old in front of the Minister of Defense.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Well...

I have a hard time saying "no" to my wants and feelings. I'm the kind of person who'll eat an entire bag of potato chips and drink four cans of soda. It's something I try not to do, but, well, it's hard sometimes.

That, and I can be negative, and bring people down sometimes.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I skipped class to buy alcohol yesterday.
but other than that, I just swear sometimes, i'm not that bad

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Prank calling.
Lol me and Lucaren have called so many places. :B

Last edited:
Swearing like a sailor when I'm mad. I also swear a lot when I'm not mad though.
And being really clingy around female friends, they don't find it annoying because I don't do it to the ones who don't like it. Unless I'm drunk and then I'm clingy towards everyone >_>

Also, getting wasted in the morning once, then sobering up, getting a hangover in the evening and being miserable all night long. I'll never get wasted in the morning again.

Last edited:

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
You know the usual, screaming at random people in the airport saying "I SEE A BOMB" or going to police officers and saying "I swear to drunk I'm not god!". Typical everyday stuff.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I skipped class to buy alcohol yesterday.
but other than that, I just swear sometimes, i'm not that bad
The difference between you being in high school or college at the time of writing this post is the difference between being a sociopath or a pretty fun guy.

Think about it.

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I hate spending money. I agonize over every decision I make in regards to it, even the necessities like groceries. If I want to buy myself something I research research research until I almost convice myself not to get it. I am always looking for a deal or a way to save money. Like right now I am debating on upgrading to a 3DS but I am trying to wait until Black 2 comes out and see if Nintendo releases a special edition.

I also assume people know what I am talking about before I talk about it and if I don't, I stop and I ask so you know *insert subject here* right?