• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
I have a strong tendency to stutter when talking. I try to make up for it by speaking in a professional manner, but it still comes off rather awkward.

Necro101

I don't do bad things... The worst thing I have done I steal a fork cause I did not want to pay the 0.75$. And I don't have bad habits. so I have no clue what else to write.

RAWK ON

Fatal

Banned
I lie, I cheat, I steal, I feel double d's to see if they're real, I play with my long eel, I jack cars for their wheels and make deals with shady suckas just so I can afford meals. I trip a fat chick with high heels, choke chicks till their faces turn teal, and I do all of this with a whole lot of zeal and appeal.

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
I lie, I cheat, I steal, I feel double d's to see if they're real, I play with my long eel, I jack cars for their wheels and make deals with shady suckas just so I can afford meals. I trip a fat chick with high heels, choke chicks till their faces turn teal, and I do all of this with a whole lot of zeal and appeal.

I swear I've heard this before, no idea where.

Fatal

Banned
I swear I've heard this before, no idea where.

you are probably thinking of

Viva la raza!
I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal!
I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal! Yo!

from the late wrestler Eddie Guerrero.

what I posted wasn't that, though.

KickAsh

halted development
I text in class and dick around on my iPod. I can get away with it in 5 of my 7 classes because the teachers of these classes are oblivious. I still get A's and B's though so I guess it's not doing anyone any harm.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
I hate people.

CRY ABOUT IT!

Manchee

extra toasty
I think the baddest thing I do is cheat on tests and stuff. I don't swear, unless it's to myself, and even then I'm just usually swearing at a Pokémon game or something. DX I lie, but not to hurt anyone. I dunno. I've never been a bad person, but when it comes to tests/quizzes, I really want better grades and if I have the chance to cheat, I will.

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fo' real.
10char

PS I had a donut for dinner once...

Last edited:

gpdlt

Pokemon Trainer
you are probably thinking of

Viva la raza!
I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal!
I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal! Yo!

from the late wrestler Eddie Guerrero.

what I posted wasn't that, though.

Ah, that's where I heard it from! Oh and ok.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I killed a man. WITH DIS THUMB.

I see what you did there.

Today, I put my brothers' clock up in their room before they could do it without their permission. Got away scot-free, no eye-witnesses, nothing. Used gloves to insert the battery and put it up, I even cleaned the front of it for the hell of it.

All in broad daylight, too. Talk about... *puts on sunglasses* ...great timing.

[IMG139]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dVJG8vVbWyU/T6O6_LhC0pI/AAAAAAAAAH0/1wQ5RFPYvGo/s400/1735968-csi_miami_yeah_super.jpg[/IMG139]

Josiah

is your favorite
Bad things - uhhhhh... I lie to my parents about the fact that I drink. I don't really do many more bad things. I generally try to make sure that I'm not screwing people through my actions. I guess the worst things I do would come down to not applying myself to school (which I intend to change now that I'm in college) and any number of things that my friends/family can come up with. I don't normally get many complaints from the people I truly care about, so I assume I'm either on the right path or I'm just tolerable enough to get by.

My rebel days were in highschool. I rarely even drink or smoke anymore, besides on occasion.
yup, after you turn 21, it's like okay this really isn't that fun anymore.

I do swear quite a bit but they're just words, not really considered true bad.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
I take food that I'm not supposed to, and sometimes I'll steal something, but it's mostly pens and small stuff nobody even cares about so it's not that bad.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
According to my high school, not wanting a cell phone. Seriously, why do they think I need one? I can contact my parents just perfectly fine by other means.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I cheated on loads of tests in High School, but that doesn't affect anyone else so it's not that bad.