• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
I tend to be a smarta-- at times. I can't help but to get away with last words. I'd feel useless otherwise.

Silent_Vibrava

Fanfiction Writer
I tell my research adviser that I'm doing my work when I'm really just goofing off. This is a recent phenomenon with me. I just think the past three years of university sucked all the ambition and work ethnic out of me. I'm pretty burnt out. I still get the job done on schedule, but if I really just put eight hours of work a day, I could get it done in three days and not three weeks.

Fuq, if I really wanted to, I could do anything I set my mind to. I just became, well, lazy!

---

I'm twenty-one, but I look fourteen years old. Basically, I look like a freshman in high school. I often use this to get discounts on things that high schoolers get. I cannot walk around high schools in session though, because they assume I jumped the fence and escaped.

Last edited:
i am one of the worst (best?) procrastinators ever. i procrastinate to the point where, if there is a big project due in school, i will either attempt to finish it the night before it's due or, instead, attempt to finish it at school the day it's due. i just can't be bothered to do anything, because i'm too busy playing video games or browsing the internet -- i am one of the laziest people on the planet earth.

i have problems expressing and handling emotion so i have made a lot of people mad at me by not reacting in an appropriate fashion. for example, my friend was at the hospital a few weeks ago -- i was informed of this over the internet, thankfully, so i could take the time to make up a suitable reply, but at the time i just stared at the screen and all i could think was 'okay, so?' this only happens when other people are involved, however, because i am so socially awkward, and i dislike people in general, even if i'm friends with them.

i lie a lot. there is no reason for me to do it most of the time -- there won't be any consequences if i tell the truth -- but i do it anyway just because i can.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I dislike certain people and then begin to dislike people that speak to those people. Is that bad? lol.

Meh. IDGAF

ebevan91

I dislike certain people and then begin to dislike people that speak to those people. Is that bad? lol.

Meh. IDGAF

Ehh... I think that's normal. I do it. I know others who do it.

TanBun

I'm back :3
Sometimes I ignore people when iam angry. I once ignored a friend of mine for 1,5 month. And when I meet new people I never contact them. they have to contact me first or else I ignore them.But maybe that's because i am shy as ****.

ebevan91

I entered through the "Not an Entrance" automatic door at a grocery store yesterday. I'm probably at the top of the FBI's most wanted list now lol.

First, I bite my nails, I don't know how to stop it. It doesn't hurt, but I'd still like to end this...

Second, I let people walk all over me. I'm extremely unselfish, I don't have the guts to stand up to some people, and I'm shy. Of course, some people take advantage of that...

Third, I have awful social skills, and am also a persistent ******* who sometimes can't stop when trying to achieve something. I don't hurt people, but unintentionally, I do sometimes annoy them. Sure, sometimes I succeed, but it makes people hate me, it's just not worth it.

Fourth, when my dad is being hypocrite (which happens quite often), I tell him that during arguments. Of course that's bad. After all, others have the right to say about me whatever they want, but whenever I dare to even attempt to criticize others, I'm taking it way too far. That's how people act towards me pretty much all my life, why can't I just shut up and do what others tell me to do? I'm just way too stubborn..

Fifth, I'm a pessimist with no self-confidence. I still try things and really try my best, but rarely believe in success...

Sixth, I don't sleep enough. I have to wake up for school at 6:30 PM, and often fall asleep at 0:30-1:00 PM.

Seventh, I'm extremely suspicious, I rarely trust people, and assume people have bad intentions way too often. This is a consequence of being bullied for pretty much all my life, and no one ever doing anything about it.

Eightest, I suck at accepting gifts from others, I just feel guilty about taking without giving... I come off as ungrateful, while that's really not true. I appreciate the offer, I just feel bad about accepting it. It's a consequence of my unselfishness and my negative self-image.

Ninth, I'm oversensitive. I'm offended or hurt sometimes when other people would just think "oh well, I don't care."

Tenth, I hate being touched, I quickly try to move away when someone tries to touch me.

Eleventh, I can be very impulsive when feeling endangered or angry. And at other times, I think way too much while I should just do things instead of constantly thinking about it.

Twelfth, I have trouble letting things go. I try to move on, I really don't live in the past, but I do keep feeling bad about things longer than I should. I don't live in the past, let's see if this is the right way to say it: I live in the present, look forward to the future, and sometimes go back to the past.

Thirteenth, I expect more from myself than from others. When others make a mistake, I don't blame them. When I do something wrong/stupid, I'm really angry at myself.

Fourteenth, I feel guilty way too easily. When I do the slightest thing wrong, I feel guilty about letting people down, even if they say they don't mind. The smallest things can make me feel guilty.

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
I got a 92 on my history test. :/
I was scarred for life after that. ;)

Lass Brooke

Peaceful Trainer
I... U///U ... I... I PLAY WITH MY FOOD!! T.T There, I said it..

Okay, people. A lot of these belong in confessions, you don't want these heinous acts being attached to your username forever