• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

Huhadude

Banned
I swear, judge people, and watch (you know what)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Snort stuff on car bonnets because why not. It's fun.

spaceboundaries

Only time will tell
I used to watch you know what all the time when I was very young until I was 17

But im 19 and have a fiance and a baby so all I need is my guy.

I regret going out with guys before I met tyler too

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
I occasionally shoot bananas with my bow and arrow.

(It actually helps get over my fear of 'em, and I hate the colour yellow. >~<)
Yes, I'm THAT evil.

Muhahahahhahahahaha!!!

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
I can be quite selfish. 'Recent' issues in my life which have caused me to be majorly stressed out at times has amplified this in me. Not that I don't care about others or never help others out, it's just that I put myself first a lot of the time, even when it's not the best for others. I don't do it intentionally, it just happens.

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
When I see a bunch of black ants around, I can't help but drag my foot around them just to startle them (not kill them) and watch them freak out C<

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I am a bad influence for the children of the forum. :(

Ketaru

I'm a Sonic the Hedgehog fan.

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
I don't know if the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom is definitively the worst ever. But it's pretty close.

I'll have you people know that I started off on the internet at a Sonic the Hedgehog forum and... you're all pretty much right. If I have to hear someone whine and moan about "green eyes" or "sports tape" again...

As for the worst bad thing I've done... hmm... I would be breaking the rules if I said that... and that too... and that... oh, that's probably illegal in 40 states... nope, can't say that...

Oh! One time I did run around a friend's yard clucking like a chicken with no pants on because she dared me to do it. Let's just say that the ends did justify the means in the end.