• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad things you do.

I curse. I don't do chores sometimes.

Beelogical

The Mad Knight
I spend lots of money on things I don't need just to get my mind off family/friend troubles. I'm also very lazy and do literally everything last minute. #nomotivation hah.

Blazeing Man

proffesional artist
One time i used a spoon to eat icing and then i didnt want my mom to know so i licked the spoon until it looked clean and i put it back into the spoon drawer.

I buy a lot of staff I don't need. I just waste money sometimes :(

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
I am an emotional eater. When I get sad or angry or nervous I eat to ease the emotions. It's only because of my high metabolism that I'm not overweight.
I second that.

I don't do homework and I always do it later at night. I should manage my time more nicely.

Raxacoricofallapatorius

Exalted Meme Junkie
Lemme see.

I overeat for no good reason, I bite my nails (and still doing so now at age twenty), I blame myself all the time, and I just think I mistreat myself in general. Clearly I have things I need to work on.

Swampchill

Toxic Tyrant
I saw a kiwi on the kitchen counter, so I took a knife and stabbed it for no reason. I just left the knife in there, too. My mom got sort of mad and asked why I did it, I had no idea. Anyway, I'm a fruit murderer.

Oh, and I decided to skip wood shop a few times. The class would use computers, or so I thought, as it was called Manufacturing Technology when I signed up for it, but it's just wood shop. I really hate that class. Every flat surface is covered in sawdust and the teacher won't let us use the coat hangers for our backpacks. It smells like wood chips and crushed dreams in that room.

Last edited:

The Hermit

Lone Operator
I may have already said this, but if I have, then it needs to be said again because I keep on doing it. I procrastinate like a pro and it always lands me in trouble.

I procrastinate massively.

I also doubt myself in every single way *shyface*
which isn't helpful as a student.

I also bite my nails...
And talk in my sleep, apparently :3

Creyk

I listen to lady gaga sometimes, and like, really old music, from the early 2000's <__<
I know it's bad but I can't stop sometimes