• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad/Very slow Wi-fi after Power Failure.

Ryuken

Steel User
Yesterday i had a small power outage that lasted for a few seconds.
However, since then i have been having issues with my wi-fi on my laptop (Ethernet works completely fine). After several reboots of both my router and my laptop, my internet connection started working again, however, it never fully worked on my laptop.
At a glance, everything seems to be fine, but for some reason it appears my connection is limited, as it is barely working, and it can only receive/send small amounts of data. (At least enough to visit this forum)
My laptop seems to be the only device affected by this. Everything else (Phones, my DS, my wife's laptop) seems to be working accordingly. I would really appreciate any help with this issue.
I noticed my estimated usage is around 0.01 mb every 5 secs too, is it possible this is supposed to be like this?