• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bad/Weird Habits While You Play?

trident20

ground types
lol i have to have 3 males and 3 females sometimes.

also i have to keep my team all around the same level

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
I have this OCD thing about catching pokemon in regular pokeballs... i feed weird when i use an ultra ball/great ball etc. >~<

Also i have a bad habit of repeatedly pressing "A button" when the pokeball shakes... i once heard a rumor that if you repeatedly press A, there is a higher chance of the pokemon being caught, and i guess that habit stuck with me.

(·-·)(o_O)

oh hai there
I like having them on levels accordingly, like my favorite should be 5 levels higher than my 2nd fav.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
lol i have to have 3 males and 3 females sometimes.

also i have to keep my team all around the same level

This ^ Also when I have a genderless Pokemon it goes 2 males and two females XP

Also I like for my team to be as close to each other in level as possible. If I have one two levels above the rest I try to not use it a lot <.>

Another one is pressing B down.... Old habits die hard >.< XD

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
All the pokemon I use have to be male

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I have this OCD thing about catching pokemon in regular pokeballs... i feed weird when i use an ultra ball/great ball etc. >~<

Also i have a bad habit of repeatedly pressing "A button" when the pokeball shakes... i once heard a rumor that if you repeatedly press A, there is a higher chance of the pokemon being caught, and i guess that habit stuck with me.
Yeah I heard that too and I do that XD I also sometimes press and hod B and down (was supposed to to the same thing) I also had a thing about button pressing and confusion but I cant remember it.

Jaguartail

I talk to everyone at least once, often twice.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I have my pc boxes arranged by National Dex number. Ex. Bulbasaur is the fartheest space left on the top row of Box1.

Neekerisanni123

Kanbei <3 _ <3
I always need to have at least two pokemon at lvl. 70 (or whatever's the highest level in my current team) with me, no matter what. And one of them HAS to know Fly.
And I have to heal my pokemon whenever I go to a Pokemon Center, even if I'm just going to do stuff on the PC. It doesn't matter if they already have full HP and PP, I still have to heal them.

I heal way too much, it's obsessive.
Also, if I use like, more than 5 ultra balls
on any Pokemon you can save in front of,
I reset my game until I get a lucky catch.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I always restore my Pokemon whenever I go into a PokeCenter. Even if they're already restored. I also repeatably press B as it's meant to "increase the catch rate". I also like to have them around the same level, I'm not too bothered about that though.

Jaguartail

Speaking of capturing, I often hold (not always though) up on the control pad and the a button during capturing. I'm convinced it does have some affect; as my luck seems to always improve slightly when I do it.

Thunderstrike18

Sandāsutoraiku
I always, constantly, press the "A" button nonstop when playing the Pokemon the DS game. I don't know why, it's just a habit

Meeker

It needs a fence.
I hoard rare items such as the Old Gateau (spelling?), ethers, elixers, and anything that you can't buy.

I also listen to bands that are much darker than the game is, namely Tool.