• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Badges at the 2016 Pokemon World Championships

Yumeka

Anime/Pokemon Fan
I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this question...I wasn't sure what category it would fit in.

With the recent and terribly last-minute news that Worlds will be closed to the public this year, I've been trying hard to get a straight answer about whether badges that are given to invitees are the same ones that are given to those who registered for the Pokken Tournament LCQ. No one seems to know for sure and I haven't gotten a response on the support ticket I sent to TPCi. Was information about this given in the email and/or guidebook given to invitees? The answer to this could determine whether or not I call off the trip to Worlds I had planned, since I was really looking forward to competing in side events before I found out everything is now closed to the public. I really need to find out in the next couple of days so I'll have time to cancel my hotel reservation. Thanks in advance to anyone who has any information about this!