• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Badly Explain a Movie Plot Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orphalesion

Zoo Animals do stuff, there's a musical number with a song that was already dated when the movie came out

Jim Henson's Dark Crystal

(sidenote, this reminds me of the time when I was a small child and asked my teenage sister what the Phantom of the Opera is about...her answer was "There's a Phantom who lives in a opera and falls in love with a woman, and then they sing a song together." hahaha. That's a terrible summarization of the Phantom of the Opera)

Last edited:

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Muppets take themselves seriously for an hour & a half.

Krull

nel3

Crimson Dragon
a cheesy 80s version of the LOTR series with a sci-fi twist.

Battlefield Earth

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
John Travolta tries to be the next Charlton Heston. It doesn’t work…

Citizen Kane

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Movie about the Civil War and slavery and is considered to be one of the best movies ever made is now seen as being racist because it's about the Civil War and slavery.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Sadly, nothing. No one is eaten in the entire movie!

Song of the South

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Peter Pan's actor debuts in a movie where he is told folk tales about animals, then gets rendered an invalid by one.

Emma (2020)

nel3

Crimson Dragon
a whole bunch of horror movies compressed into smaller videos and jammed onto 1 theatrical length film

Teenage space Vampires (i dare you to try see the whole movie! i wasnt able to...)

nel3

Crimson Dragon
a new gender equality themed movie in the new age where Beelzebub/Satan takes the form as a mean woman with a mean sense of fashion.

Sharknado (any)

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Sharks find a way to attack people on land for six continuous years!

The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.