• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Dude, this show looks kinda weak. I checked the cards out and man they don't even look that cool. I'm a fan of these monster things, but this seems just like a fic made by some kid trying to put several different monster animes together...

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Way to generalize what I said. Also, I never said that shows like that are never alike. Where the hell is that coming from?

Seriously, guys, they're totally different.

Because there's no way I can interpret that as meaning that they're completely dissimilar. Yeah, sure.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Way to generalize what I said. Also, I never said that shows like that are never alike. Where the hell is that coming from?

Seriously, guys, they're totally different.

Because there's no way I can interpret that as meaning that they're completely dissimilar. Yeah, sure.

Well if you just ignore the bad things (which I have always done) then you'll see the intrigue in it.

And if the story itself is composed mostly of negative elements... there's nothing left to watch.

And if we use the logic of other people "Look for the bad things and amke fun of it!" then most anime wouldn't be watched.

Try something that isn't on television (and even then [adult swim] has hosted some of the best anime around on occasions).

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Well if you just ignore the bad things (which I have always done) then you'll see the intrigue in it.

I'm not going to skip 15 minutes of a program to watch 5 interesting minutes when I can watch a better show for 20 minutes.

And if we use the logic of other people "Look for the bad things and amke fun of it!" then most anime wouldn't be watched

I really don't see the logic in that.

GoldenFlames7

Well, it's kind of lame. Like what was said before, it is a complete mash up of all of the other kodomo battle anime (Yugioh, Pokemon, Duel Master, etc.) I would have considered watching another episode to give it one last chance, but now I learn it's replacing One Piece on Toonami! So it is now beyond my forgiveness.

woah woah WOAH! back up a second. bakugan is replacing ONE PIECE!? i don't care that one piece had crappy voice actors, its one of my favorite animes. if one piece doesn't come back like mar and zatch bell i'm officially gonna stop watching tv <_<

P.S: bakugan = crap

Kametsou

I wonder if it will bring a TCG?

The TCG came out before the anime debuted in America.

I was trying my best to get into this show, but I just couldn't. It was fairly boring and quite hard to understand. I'll watch an occasional episode here and there from now on, but there's no way that I'll start watching it weekly. I doubt that this series will be around long because it really isn't that good.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
bakugan is replacing ONE PIECE!?

It's likely going to only replace it for one cour (26 episodes). One Piece has had a run of that long, and now is going to go on reruns for a while.

Gentleman Skeleton

It's likely going to only replace it for one cour (26 episodes). One Piece has had a run of that long, and now is going to go on reruns for a while.

Yeah, but mid story-arc? They didn't even do that for Dragonball Z.

Well the good news for you people who don't like it and would go around just to insult it, it's almost done in Japan. And besides, the weirdest episode is 38. (Not advertising. Just really weird) And it replaced One Piece! I don't like that as much as other people but it isn't in Canada. Maybe 4kids caused it to go off the air here. Damn them.

Last edited:

Red Ryu

woah woah WOAH! back up a second. bakugan is replacing ONE PIECE!? i don't care that one piece had crappy voice actors, its one of my favorite animes. if one piece doesn't come back like mar and zatch bell i'm officially gonna stop watching tv <_<

P.S: bakugan = crap

BEST. JOKE. EVER.

I'm laughing that they did that. I'm not a big fan of One Piece but I'd rather watch that than this.

Kazuki Mirai

I watched one episode of this show and my mind is saying...

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?!

Seriously, have I never seen such a stupid show like B'damon but damn, the comparisons to other series are blatantly obvious and the concepts is just plain dumb.

They even have a rival in trenchcoat too. >>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.