• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bakugan or NEW VESTROIA!?

bakugan or new vestroia. . .

• Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Bakugan Battle Brawlers:New Vestroia

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
BBB. Im an Alice obsessed person. I couldn't even watch NV. Alice was barely in it! T.T I honestly only watched it for Alice x3 I really hope she gets a bigger part in this season of NV, but highly doubt it :( Seeing as she's the only one who doesn't have a gauntlet now >.<

Like you,. . . I'm also an Alice obsessed person. . . Alice never shown in NV very often. . . compare in the original series. . .
the thing that the original is good (for me) is that the brawlers(Dan, Runo, Marucho, Julie,Shun and Alice, not including the vestals) were together, well not compare to NV.
(you might be right. . . )

Toki Hakurei

Omae wa mo shindeiru
Dear god ashist. That sig is ****ing huge.

Emerald 2006

New Vestroia. I don't watch the anime that much,
but I like the new stuff.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Neither are that good, but out of the two, New Vestroia.

Extremcario

Extreme is born
Bakugan, now all they do is use the same bakugan over and over again and continue a streak before someone loses in New Vestroia. The old Bakugan was more fruitful, with more than just one bakugan.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Bakugan, now all they do is use the same bakugan over and over again and continue a streak before someone loses in New Vestroia. The old Bakugan was more fruitful, with more than just one bakugan.

Agreed. . .

the old bakugan(well not New Vestroia) is more intertaining. . .(in my opinion only)
you might be right. . .

but in the other hand. . . in new vestroia. . .new bakugans appear which may attract attention(if you're attracted). . .