• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ballbusting

poll

• I'm a girl and I like kicking guys in the balls.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamagod

Girls: Have you ever kicked or hit a guy in the balls before? Why did you kick him in the balls? Did you enjoy kicking him in the balls?

Guys: Have you ever been kicked or hit in the balls by a girl before? Why did she kick you in the balls? Did you enjoy getting kicked in the balls?

Indigoodra

Oh, I just looooove getting kicked down there.

How did you know! T___T

Cruxis

Banned
this bitch kicked me in the balls one time

her foot broke, femur fractured and she was paralyzed from the waist below from the impact to the steel.

then i proceeded to penetrate her

this bitch kicked me in the balls one time

her foot broke, femur fractured and she was paralyzed from the waist below from the impact to the steel.

Another top-tier post from Cruxis.

...And why would any guy like to be kicked in their balls. It hurts like crazy. Girls, it's kind of comparable to having your breasts struck.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
There should be option about being a guy and liking to kick others.

Nothing is funnier than watching them roll on the floor.

this ***** kicked me in the balls one time

Cruxis for persident.

Last edited:

King91

I'm all fired up!
Why would anyone love being kicked in the swingers? Hurts like hell, makes you go weak and feel sick xD.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
I am vengeful. I don't believe women should ge way with this. So when one a girl I knew kicked. As I went to my nees I hit her. Wham bam right in the clam so to say. She hasn't kicked another fuy in the balls in 4 years.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Girls: Have you ever kicked or hit a guy in the balls before? Why did you kick him in the balls? Did you enjoy kicking him in the balls?

Guys: Have you ever been kicked or hit in the balls by a girl before? Why did she kick you in the balls? Did you enjoy getting kicked in the balls?

Well, it's official. Misc has finally run out of things to talk about.

King91

I'm all fired up!
I am vengeful. I don't believe women should ge way with this. So when one a girl I knew kicked. As I went to my nees I hit her. Wham bam right in the clam so to say. She hasn't kicked another fuy in the balls in 4 years.

That made me burst out laughing, +1 internets for you sir.

GalladeX

Why do they call it a cla- oh.

Estuary

єѕѕ-cнєw-єrry
Another top-tier post from Cruxis.

...And why would any guy like to be kicked in their balls. It hurts like crazy. Girls, it's kind of comparable to having your breasts struck.

A blow to the boobs doesn't hurt much at all. And men: believe me. When done right, it hurts like JESUS to be hit down there for us, too. My boyfriend has kneed me in the groin, twice, with astounding accuracy. Remember, we have a sensitive bit down there, too. I could not walk for the rest of the day.

I once kicked a guy in the balls, by accident. But he was a jerk anyway, and wouldn't leave me alone for MONTHS, so I actually don't feel so awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.