• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Baltoy's sprites

Baltoy<YOU

Ownage in a can!
I've been spriting for a while now and I'm new here, so I decided to show off some sprites =D

Pixel overs
368_-_Gorebyss8616922528-iaza.gif
233-porygon27817528645-iaza.gif

Recolors
noblack95293.png
Grotle3509329168-iaza.gif

Mixes
doduofruit92198.PNG
Honey_Badger6193174213-iaza.gif

Revamps
Arcanine1420897239-iaza.gif
revamp78483.gif

Turquoise

Kanto Trainer
I like these ideas quite a bit, but you know there should really be some black in the outlines of your revamps.

Baltoy<YOU

Ownage in a can!
I don't like using black outlines. Surely it doesn't matter that much when you are only revamping to your own style as apposed to a specific gen?

Inferna

These look really good ^^

My favourite is the Gorbyess, I like the the shading at the top, it looks like the sea is relecting onto it.

The Revamps are nice, but imo the outlines are a little too light for my liking, you should tone them down a little; especially on Arcanine's fur.

one thing is not using black outline, another is to not have a dark enough outline
on the porygon2 pixel over the lover shade is to thin, try widen it a little
your revamps need more contrast in the colors
on the fusions the leafs on the doduo-weepinbel has a to fast shift of shades delete the lightest one and i think it would be better, also the leaf itself doesnt look that much like the leafs of weepinbell

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
cool,i love the fusions especially the grotle quilava fusion sprite

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
I really like the pixel overs and the revamps, but you should add a bit of black outline. It looks weird since you can't see the outline clearly. You can add a darker shade of the color as the outline if you don't like using black outline. On the first mix, the head on the right, the lips need on the outline, not inside.

squlicky4

Well these are great i like your style well done and your edited arcainine is better than the first

Baltoy<YOU

Ownage in a can!
-Bump- An update. Just to clarify I do not like nintendo's stlye, my sprites will conform to my own style and a lot of the time this means no black outlines.

Custom4420650287-iaza.gif

mana71076.PNG

quag6015352446-iaza.gif