• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wowtothewee

Hi I'm Wowtothewee, I got into an difference of ideals. A person in the server was question my belief that the pokemon games were not getting worse but actually getting better. I will admit I shouldn't have been as aggressive as I was, but I feel that I'm right. People don't like these games because gamefreaked ruined content in exchange for a better overall gameplay, but the gameplay felt WORSE at times and just stupid. I swear sword and shield divided the community. I understand if you have different beliefs, but people REALLY hate these games and look down upon then even people like alpharad and other big time youtubers were digested by these games. We are all allowed to have our oppinon on these games.

I was kicked because I compared a game that came nearly 8-9 years ago because it is truly superior to a game that came out recently, since it has a better post game and a better facilities that are just... well... BETTER. The PWT > New Galar Tourney. Exploring N's Castle > The stupid knight brothers. A bunch of legendaries to catch > basically none in base game besides the box art.

I'm sorry, if I was rude, I can change but if I respect your oppinon than you have to respect mine.

SleepingGiant

Discord mod (Sudo)
I am Sudo on the server. To be clear, this was not a ban of disagreement. Disagreements are not uncommon, and they do get heated sometimes, but there's a difference between having an opinion and attacking people who don't share that opinion.

Daddy Joof — 06/13/2021
The point is for them to look the same
Wowtothewee — 06/13/2021
Dude, you're literally dickriding a 60 dollar package.

Even with generally positive comments that had nothing to do with your complaints:
EeveeTheJedi — 06/13/2021
im looking forward to making poffins
Wowtothewee — 06/13/2021
good for you
EeveeTheJedi — 06/13/2021
playing in underground
Wowtothewee — 06/13/2021
head hurt

You might think I'm cherrypicking the bad stuff but this is how your entire chat history reads (after your first post which was just a question on some Pokemon preferences). Even your post here reads less like a ban appeal and more like trying to pick another fight. I don't believe we will be lifting this ban.

Wowtothewee

I am Sudo on the server. To be clear, this was not a ban of disagreement. Disagreements are not uncommon, and they do get heated sometimes, but there's a difference between having an opinion and attacking people who don't share that opinion.

Even with generally positive comments that had nothing to do with your complaints:

You might think I'm cherrypicking the bad stuff but this is how your entire chat history reads (after your first post which was just a question on some Pokemon preferences). Even your post here reads less like a ban appeal and more like trying to pick another fight. I don't believe we will be lifting this ban.
Sorry, I was late to respond this I had to clear my mind a bit.

I have a reason to not like sword and shield, but I don't go around bashing people about enjoying the games until they start acting like they didn't have any major flaws and that people over hate it. I'm sorry I offended Daddy Joof but he was being annoying saying the models were "different" when they have the same posture from EIGHT years ago.

I was honest about my beliefs. I don't like sword and shield, it's not a good game. It's horribly made, literally people that don't even play pokemon have said this game actually sucks. You can get to level 100 effortlessly without doing any serious grinding was RBY which was 20 years ago via a glitch.

Pokemon is an easy game, but they gave us so much hand holding than nearly all of the routes were god damn straight lines that barely branch off... you can see why I don't like the games.

This guy was just being bias towards it. He can't see the bigger picture.

I'm actually really happy we going back to sinnoh since galar felt like a cash grab with making us pay 90$ for full experience, I'll give a remastered/remake sinnoh a chance like sword and shield.

Oh, and about saying "headhurt", I wasn't talking to him most likely. I was talking to that Daddy Joof person. I actually really like the underground, I wouldn't say something mean about it or fans of it. I have a lot of fond memories, I think your just being bias towards him.

I'm sorry, may I be let back in?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
After seeing you get kicked/banned from several other places in the past few days for the exact same thing that Sudo is calling you out on, I don't see a reason to remove the ban at this time. Locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.