• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ban Appeal

P4ND0LF0

Hello im P4ND0LF0#6636 in Discord, i was banned months ago because someone hacked into my Discord account and started posting cripto links to all my contacts, i didnt know i could appeal the ban and today i fond this forums.
I would love to know if this is possible mainly looking towards the realese of SV and the trading for exclusive.
If this is not the right forum to post this i would like to know where i can!
Thank you.

Last edited:

Texas08

Hello I just found out that I was banned without warning. Another user was trying to perform unfair trades and I called him out on his actions. Later on an admin had also given this user a warning for unfair trades and I posted a response warning this user that his actions were not just my personal opinion but also a violation of the rules. That user continued to try and engage with me and I replied to him saying to stop talking to me because I didn’t want anything to do with this individual. That was my last comment on the chat and continued on with my life. I later tried to log in only to see that I’ve been banned without a warning. I looked up the serebii chat rules and I do not see how I’ve come to deserve such a punishment for being banned for this long. I never spoke with an admin, never received a warning from anyone nor did I continue to converse with anyone. I’ve been apart of the serebii trade chat for years without causing any problems and would like to appeal my ban.

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Please do not hijack another user's ban appeal thread. If you wish to submit one, you will need to create a new thread and include your discord information.