• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ban from Serebii.net Discord Server

BoyFromBelgium99

SATOSHI GEKKOUGA
Hello people, I'm BoyFromBelgium99.

Some time in the past, I was part of the Discord Server of Serebii.net.
I chatted a lot in the server and made some trades to complete my pokédex of SwSh.
I traded a Toxicroak for someone's Melmetal, which was very important to him.
Sadly there went something wrong and the trade back didn't happen.
Sadly due to this, I was reported by the other person and never got the chance to trade it back.

Some year ago or something I already asked for the trade back, which let to a conversation with the person in question but he said he deleted my Toxicroak. Soon he blocked me completely because it was taking too long for him (while I really wanted to trade if he just offered something else in return)..
At the time I also got in contact with a moderator of Serebii.net but he didn't help me and also ignored my messages.

Can someone please now help me to unban me from the server and maybe get the trade back?

Thanks in advance
Pokémon Pro BoyFromBelgium99

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
This was our response. We have no intention of lifting the ban.

BoyFromBelgium99

SATOSHI GEKKOUGA
Your response is literally what I'm trying to say in this post above me, I've tried for many times to get in contact with the person in question but he blocked me and I really wanted to return the Melmetal but the other person didn't respond. Also the other moderator didn't respond to my messages and now I'm stuck. That's why I posted this, to get this problem fixed for me.