• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bands.movies, books and tv shows you love but noone else has heard of.

Zazie

So 1991
What bands, books, movies and tv shows do you love that noone else has heard of?

I like the band the Cruxshadows but noone else is aware of their existance despite the band having multiple top 40 singles in the past few years including 2 that have reached the #2 spot.

I also love the T.V. show Mission Hill, it's a great adult cartoon that doesn't rely too much on crude humor but it seems to be relativley unknown amongst the general television viewing public despite being an excellent show.

Voltaire, Herman's Hermits

The list could go on forever. Though I'll just start with Whourkr, amazing music duo.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I like the band the Cruxshadows but noone else is aware of their existance despite the band having multiple top 40 singles in the past few years including 2 that have reached the #2 spot.
I know them ^_^

The only person I found except myself that likes the band Porcelain And The Tramps is Pink Skitty. I'm not sure about this one, but I don't know many people that like Pinkly Smooth, either.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Hey Monday, they're an awesome band but not many people know them. They're not "unknown" but if I start singing them, no one knows who I'm singing!

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ They're pretty popular where I am. Most people who listen to the likes of bands such as Paramore and Kids In Glass Houses will know them.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Same here, a lot of people around here compare them to Paramore. Usually just because they're both female-fronted. But I think they're more popular in the States than in jolly old England.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ I'm English... xD Mehh. Maybe it's just down to where you are.

What about Jesus On Extasy? Idk how well known they are, but I don't know anyone irl who listens to them.

Aliceffekt anyone?

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Cauterize, mainly. A lot of good songs but no-one's heard of them.

DecodexMe

Cauterize, mainly. A lot of good songs but no-one's heard of them.

I've heard of them and like them :eek:

Anyways, I'm not sure if it's mostly if anyone has heard of this t.v. show, but more of who remembers it, Tales From The Crypt. I wish they still had re-runs on but I don't even think they do that anymore :[

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I really like the cello rock band called Rasputina... Though it seems no one else has even heard of them. They think cellos and rock music and they automatically think of Apocalyptica.

Hey Monday, they're an awesome band but not many people know them. They're not "unknown" but if I start singing them, no one knows who I'm singing!

My sister listens to them. A lot. >_>;

It follows by All Time Low, Never Shout Never. Whatever, I've been listening to their stuff because of my sister. And what I can say is that I don't like the music at all. But one song from All Time Low that I find catchy is Poppin Champange. Yeeeah.

Zazie

So 1991
I really like the cello rock band called Rasputina... Though it seems no one else has even heard of them. They think cellos and rock music and they automatically think of Apocalyptica.

Rasputina is a pretty awesome band, I personally vastly prefer them to Apocalyptica. Voltaire is great to.

Also, Ned's Atomic Dustbin. They are as awesome as thir name suggests and they have 2 bassists. Unless you are British and of age to remeber them when back when they were at least somewhat known you probably haven'tm heard of them. Ditto for the Wonderstuff and to a lesser extent Pop Will Eat Itself.

I know who they are, a fair number of other people know who they are (I know this because some people got me the discs). They're moderately obscure, but so are Marillion, and there are a fair few people who like them, too. I wouldn't say "nobody knows about them," really.

DecodexMe

I guess no ones' really heard of tales from the crypt?

I guess no ones' really heard of tales from the crypt?

Older people have, doubt younger members have. I remember it well, never really cared for it.