• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banjo-Kazooie Thread

GingerDixie

Hopes and Dreams
Ah, the Banjo-Kazooie games; my absolute favorite series from my childhood (except for Pokemon). Even today, I still find myself looking back and saying "Wow, that was a really great game!" Even then, it was really easy to play it too. In fact, I've beaten it so many times that I actually lost track of how many times I've beaten it, which I can only say about a select few games.

So, who else has played it before?

KillerDraco

Pretty sure this would be more of a "Other Video Game Discussion" thread, since BK is not owned/licensed by Nintendo, nor have the games been exclusively on Nintendo Systems.

That said BK and BT were legendary. Too bad Nuts and Bolts was... not.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Pretty sure this would be more of a "Other Video Game Discussion" thread, since BK is not owned/licensed by Nintendo, nor have the games been exclusively on Nintendo Systems.

That said BK and BT were legendary. Too bad Nuts and Bolts was... not.

Not anymore, at least. BK was Nintendo exclusive back on the N64, but Microsoft got their hands on it when they bought out Rare back in 2005. So it's a Microsoft exclusive now.

I really liked the original games, they were really fun and challenging platformers. It's a shame those are the only good ones we've seen so far (although supposedly Rare is making a new one for Xbox One), this series deserves better.