• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bank Ball Trading Thread

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
I've been really into the Apricorn females lately. Looking to acquire more.

FT:

Fast Ball - Drowzee, Growlithe, Ponyta, Magby

Friend Ball - Larvitar

Heavy Ball - Geodude, Onix, Machop, Shellder, Phanpy, Skarmory

Level Ball - Spearow, Doduo, Kanghaskhan, Swinub, Teddiursa, Makuhita

Love Ball - Meowth, Chansey, Cherbi

Lure Ball - Tentacool, Marill, Tailow

Moon Ball - Zubat, Sneasel, Shinx

Safari Ball - Bellsprout

Sport Ball - Scyther

LF: matching females. Level: Pidgey, Rattata, Diglett, Mankey, Cubone, Hoothoot.

I might have more, just need to check my stock. PM/VM for trades.

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Now seeking out legendaries caught inside moonballs from heartgold soul silver!!!! Willing to trade gen VI events from my list for them or anything else pretty much in my shop.

In stock clones:

mewtwo: modest 31/x/31/31/31/30 (nicknameable)
Cresselia shiny, diveball (nicknameable)
naive rayquaza 31/31/31/31/31/31/ (comes ev trained, can reset if wanted)
Movie Volcanion: modest
VGC Mark's shiny machamp (fixed IV's, flawless)
Landorus Event: Japanese Tournament Qualifiers
Flawless 6IV german Ditto

Any breedable moonball female (not cloned)

and 60+ gen VI events from around the world (check my thread for a full list)

DreamerClouDe

BreedrExtraordinaire
Hello Ball Bank Thread,

So I've decided to get back into the thing I love most about Pokemon: BREEDING! But I've found myself wanting to have my own signature set of Parent Pokemon to best let people know when they get one of my Pokemon. What's my signature, you ask? My favorite pokeball! The Premier Ball! So this has led me to undertake a huge breeding/trading project. I'm calling it the "Signature Hidden Ability Project" and I need a lot of help. Lol! This is what has brought me here. I've typed up a spreadsheet style checklist that I'd like to complete. I'm here to complete my mission of obtaining all of the Hidden Ability female Pokemon in Premier Balls. Well, at least those that are legitimately possible.

I'm offering the following:
-5th Gen IV RNG's
-5th Gen Shiny RNG's
-Egg Move Males(Ask me for my list. Too many to type)
-Other Hidden Ability Female Pokemon(I collected them all during 5th Gen. Just not all in Premier Balls.)
-And last, but not least, certain Event Pokemon from my collection.

All of these are for offer, however, I won't take less than 2 or 3 Pokemon for offers on my Events. My Event collection is dear to me and if I have to part with them, I'll need to feel like I'm getting a fair deal. You can't breed Events like you can Hidden Abilities. ^_^

If you've taken the time to read through this and are willing to help me embark on this journey, please leave me a message here. The link to my checklist will be in my signature.

Thanks,
DreaMerClouDe

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Hello~ ^^
I have a US me code. I'm looking for some female bank ball mons with good IV's for breeding purposes. Specially a love ball eve if it's even possible (No hacks please). US Darkrai code is also an option.

gerehead

I am trying to complete my National Pokedex and I have reached a point where I can fulfill it with evolution and breeding for all but 8 pkmn.

those are:
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Slurpuff
Cresselia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion

looking for dex entry of these OR fore the trade for evolution help doing the trading.

I can hook people up with some bank and special ball (ex: dive ball tododial and premier ball cindaquill), HA (iron fist chimchar and plenty of others, take request for friend safari ball HA females!), and even HA dreamball pkmn. Might be able to supply items too.

ZroGravity

It's About Options
Complete.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

Last edited:

ray.alexander

Ace Trainer
I am looking for a Female Mareep (or its other evolutions) in a Fast Ball or Friend Ball please or Starter Pokemon in Bank Balls, Female please as I will breed them myself. Or Female Pidgey (or evolutions) in a Fast Ball.

I have Heavy Ball Onix, Skarmory & Camerupt, Females and able to breed one with good stats. And have a Female Onix with Outstanding HP, Attack, Defense, Special Defense & Speed with a Brave nature. Also a Make Onix Heavy Ball, Brave, Superior stats in HP, Attack, Defense & Special Defense, Level 54, holding a Metal Coat. And I have a Male Sandshrew in a Fast Ball I got thru Wonder Trade. I can also breed you an Eevee with a Love Ball & Hidden ability. And finally I have a Female Skrelp in a Lure Ball and able to breed it for you.

Shinyhunter1990

Shiny Hunter 4 life
Lf Safari ball kangaston and chansys
Ft shinies and rare candies

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
edit :
got them

Last edited:

Kazathur

Pokemon Trainer
I'm looking for a female snorlax in a premier ball, not hacked, no need for iv's. I will trade in exchange any Pokemon found in heart gold with whatever apricorn ball you desire, it won't have good iv's though, or I can trade a 5 iv's nidoran with ability hustle. Pm me if you are interested. Thanks!

Monkeyfuzz

Non-English Male Pokémon.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone with a non-English game to breed some Male Pokémon for me with either 6 max IV's or certain max IV Hidden Power spreads for use in the Masuda Method.

For trade I have all legitimate Bank Ball female Pokémon, including all: Apricorn, Safari, Sport and Dream Ball Pokémon(Hidden Abilities where legitimately possible). I also have all Transfer only HA Shop Ball Pokémon and all possible Colosseum Johto Starter Shop Ball combinations. In addition I have access to every Pokémon Friend Safari.
I can try to breed certain IV spreads for most things (including some Hidden Power spreads), I will not do so for 12.5% females such as fossils. You may select a Nature, however if you do not specify one I will assume it doesn't matter to you (same goes for me). I may also be able to put certain egg moves on depending on difficulty. Lastly I currently have a few 6IV Jolly Beldum (in Pokéball) and 6IV 4 Egg Move Modest HA Swablu in Dream Ball.

Here's what I'm currently
6 Max IV's
  1. Ralts
  2. Sableye
  3. Feebas
  4. Slowpoke
  5. Bagon
  6. Scyther
  7. Absol
  8. Numel
  9. Poochyena
  10. Eevee
Hidden Power Spreads
  • Ralts - HP Ground - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Modest
  • Ralts - HP Fire - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - Modest
  • Eevee - HP Ground - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Modest
  • Eevee - HP Fire - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - Modest
  • Eevee - HP Grass - 31/30/31/30/31/31 - Timid
  • Eevee - HP Ice - 31/30/30/31/31/31 - Timid
While the lowered stat (i.e Modest lowers Attack) doesn't particularly matter beyond it being correct for the Hidden Power Type (unless I state Need Exact), if you can get it to be high then that would be great. The natures listed are to show which stat I don't mind being lower, you don't have to make it that nature if it's a problem.

Please PM me your offer of what you can breed, what you would like from me in return and when you are available to trade. I try to make trades as fair as possible, taking all breeding difficulties into account, and expect the same in return. Feel free to ask any questions about any part of the trade. I will check here everyday, my Time Zone is BST (GMT+1).

I can catch Genderless Pokémon but IV's will be random and prior to gen 6 the Nature will be aswell.
I do not trade Legendary or Shiny Pokémon. I do not hack, nor do I accept hacked Pokémon, but might accept clones.

Thanks for reading my wall of text (if you did).

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for dream ball pokemon to add to my collection.
Offering other ball mons as well as 5IV mons, legends and shinies.
Contact me if you want to trade :)

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Hello everyone! I'm looking for the following bank balls:

Repeat Ball HA Fossils:

- Aerodactyl
- Anorith
- Lileep

Safari Ball Pokémon I don't have

I have many Pokémon caught in Apricorn balls that I am willing to trade as well as a full Dream Ball, Sport Ball, and Colosseum Johto starter collection. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Offering Dive ball Zorua's and Friend Gastly's. Got some more colored ones in stock [inc. dream mons] but these are my latest gathers [i can send the rest in a pm].
LF other apricon mons, especially safari, lure & fast ones.

ray.alexander

Ace Trainer
I'm looking for a female Houndour in a Moon Ball.

I have a:
Numel-Heavy Ball-Egg M
Onix-Heavy Ball-Egg M
Skarmory-Heavy Ball-Egg M
Eevee-Love Ball-Egg M
Ghastly-Moon Ball
Froakie-Dive Ball-HA
Sandshrew-Fast Ball-Male-Egg M-Wonder Trade
Buneary-Love Ball

And some shinies that I have gotten thru Wonder Trade.

PM if we can make this work

Last edited:

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
LF:
Female Repeat Ball HA Anorith

Dream Ball: (I can clone these)
Baltoy
Golett
Klang
Magnetite

FT:
Apricorn Ball Pokemon (400+)
Complete Set of Safari and Sport Ball Pokemon
Complete Set of Dream Ball Pokemon w/ HA
All other Shop Ball Fossils w/ HA
Complete Set of Johto Starters in Shop Ball
Transfer-only HA Pokemon in Shop Ball (Snorlax, Karrablast, Kangaskhan, Sentret, etc.)

PM/VM for trade!

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
LF: (Bolded = High Value Target, will trade 2 for 1 of them)

Female Repeat Ball Anorith
Female Dream Ball Mareep
Female Fast Ball Marill
Female Lure Ball Spinarak
Female Friend Ball Weedle
Female Dream Ball Eevee
Female Dream Ball Omanyte
Female Nest Ball Kabuto
Female Safari Ball Phanpy
Female Dream Ball Mienfoo

(May update with more when I need to.)

Offering (All female):

Moon Ball Gastly
Moon Ball Ponyta
Moon Ball Houndour
Moon Ball Sneasel
Lure Ball Taillow
Love Ball Buneary
Heavy Ball Mawile
Dream Ball Larvitar
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Dream Ball Munna
Safari Ball Kangaskhan
Love Ball Chansey
Dream Ball Lileep
Dream Ball Abra
Dream Ball Aerodactyl
Love Ball Mareep
Love Ball Magby
Love Ball Ralts
Fast Ball Growlithe
Dream Ball Slowpoke

(May update when/if I get more.)

Last edited:

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Thanks to BlackoutSLM, I recently discovered my HeartGold is still readable. So, I now have access to any recatchable Pokémon found within it in any Apricorn or other Ball. So, if anyone has any requests, feel free to ask.

MaoMint

Hello everyone!

* Most of my Dream Ball Pokemon have their HA available
* Some Pokemon require breeding before trade
* I only wish to trade up to 3 Pokemon at a time - I am happy to trade multiple times with one person but having a long list of Pokemon I need to breed at once makes me feel pressured (haha...)
* My FC: 4468 - 2403 - 1878

Available Pokemon:

*Dream Ball:
Petilil
Skitty
Spoink
Tirtouga
Feebas
Sentret
Glameow
Relicanth
Yanma
Pachirisu
Maractus
Ursaring
Vulpix
Wooper
Reselia
Sunkern
Shinx
Shellos
Elgyem
Shuppet
Finneon
Tangela
Burmy
Zigzagoon
Clefairy
Horsea
Clamperl
Alomomola
Goldeen
Exeggcute
Jynx
Luvdisc
Miltank
Seel
Chinchou
Cubone

*Heavy Ball:
Onix
Rhyhorn
Geodude

*Moon Ball:
Seel
Chinchou
Misdreavus
Ledyba
Growlithe
Ekans
Skarmory
Meowth
Teddiursa
Sneasel
Gastly
Vulpix
Absol
Houndour

*Love Ball:
Meowth
Swablu
Caterpie
Venonat
Ralts
Jigglypuff
Buneary
Cherubi

*Lure Ball:
Cubone
Magikarp
Meditite

*Safari Ball:
Pinecco
Skorupi
Kangaskhan

*Fast Ball:
Weedle

*Friend Ball:
Pidgey
Paras

*Level Ball:
Doduo
Koffing
Starly
Mankey

*Sport Ball:
Nincada
Scyther

*Misc:
Nest Ball Chikorita
Repeat Ball Cyndaquil
Timer Ball Cyndaquil
Dusk Ball Rattata
Eevee - Heal, Luxury, Quick & Dive Ball
Flabebe White - Premier Ball
Flabebe Orange - Heal, Luxury Ball
Flabebe Yellow - Nest Ball
Flabebe Blue - Quick Ball
Flabebe Red - Luxury Ball

What I'm looking for:
Moon Stones
Shiny Stones
Rare ball females which aren't on this list
Deoxys
If nothing of the above - feel free to offer.

Last edited: