• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bank Ball Trading Thread

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Hi there I’m in search of some Egg move males
What I have for trade:

Already hatched and waiting for a new home
1 for 1 trade
Murkrow lvl 1, Moon Ball with Serious Nature and NO HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Confuse Ray – Feather Dance – Roost
Maractus lvl 1, Dream Ball with Impish Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bullet Seed – Grass Whistle– Wood Hammer
Mareep lvl 1, Love ball with Modest Nature and NO HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack \ With Egg moves: After you – Electric Terrain – Eerie Impulse – Agility
Petilil lvl 1, Dream Ball with Timid Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bide – Grass Whistle – Ingrain – Natural Gift
Goomy lvl 1, Heal Ball with Modest Nature and HA, 4 IV’s missing HP and sp.Def, \ With Egg moves: Counter – Acid Armor – Iron Tail – Curse
Goomy lvl 1, Heal Ball with Modest Nature and HA, Random IV’s \ With Egg moves: Counter – Acid Armor – Iron Tail – Curse
Growlith lvl 1, Moon Ball with Adamant Nature and NO HA, 4 IV’s missing Attack and sp.Def, \ With no real Egg moves
Growlith lvl 1, Level Ball with Adamant Nature and NO HA, Random IV’s \With Egg moves: Morning Sun
Swirlix lvl 1, Dive Ball with Adamant Nature and HA, 3 IV’s, \ With Egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Swirlix lvl 1, Heal Ball with Adamant Nature and HA, 3 IV’s, \ With Egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Zubat lvl 1, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing sp.Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Hypnosis – Steel Wing – Zen Headbutt
Litwick lvl 1, Dive Ball with Timid Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing sp.Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Hypnosis – Steel Wing – Zen Headbutt

2 for 1 or 12.5% for 12.5% female
Aerodactyl lvl 14, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 1 IV’s, \ No Egg moves
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and NO HA, random IVs, \With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 51, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs: HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg move: Mirror Coat

2 for 1 or 12.5% for 12.5% female MUST have egg moves
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.

I have a list of everything that I can breed/catch but it’s a bit of a mess I need to rework it and remove my notes but if you would like to see what else I can get you just PM me and I’ll send the lists to you. I deal with Bank Balls, IV breeding, and love to go hunting in Friend Safari for HA pokemon and catching them in a Fancy ball. Like I said before I’m slowly working on egg moves but I do have some already done so ask I may have it!

What I’m looking for:
Anorith Male with 4 egg moves out of this list: Aqua Jet – Cross Poison – Curse – Knock Off – Rapid Spin – Water Pulse
Mr. Mime Male with these egg moves: Future Sight – Hypnosis – Teeter Dance – Wake-Up Slap
Pancham Male with these 2 egg moves: Foul Play – Storm Throw
Shinx Male with these 3 egg moves it won’t be a deal breaker if it has no 4th or a random 4th: Night Slash – Shock Wave – Signal Beam
Spritzee Male with these egg moves: Captivate – Disable – Refresh – Wish
Vulpix Male with 4 egg moves out of this list: Disable – Extrasensory – Feint Attack – Heat Wave – Hex – Hypnosis – Spite
Woobat Male with these egg moves: Psycho Shift – Supersonic – Synchronoise – Venom Drench
Litwick Male with ether of these 2 egg moves: Acid or Captivate

I’m mostly looking for males with Egg moves however if you have any Females of the above with egg moves already in a Bank ball or Fancy with HA if possible go ahead and offer! I’m also always looking for Dittos!
Clones ok but NO hacks! Most wanted will be Bolded
Bashful
Bold
Brave
Calm
Careful
Docile
Gentle
Hardy
Hasty
Impish
Jolly
Lax
Lonely
Mild
Naughty
Quiet
Quirky
Rash
Relaxed
Sassy
Serious
Timid (pending)

ray.alexander

Ace Trainer
This may be hard or impossible to get but I'm still gonna ask, I am looking for a Female Bulbasaur in a Friend Ball with Skull Bash. I am willing to trade shinies that I have reviewed through wonder trade, my most valuable one is a shiny Articuno (Transferred *no hexagon)

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
This may be hard or impossible to get but I'm still gonna ask, I am looking for a Female Bulbasaur in a Friend Ball with Skull Bash.
Unfortunately starters can't be caught in Apricorn balls...

EDIT: I received all the Pokemon I was looking for but I'll still keep this list up for those who want something from it.

Offering:
Absol in Moon Ball
Sneasel in Moon Ball
Misdreavus in Moon Ball
Drifloon in Dream Ball
Onix in Heavy Ball
Ralts in Friend Ball
Ralts in Dream Ball
Ralts in Love Ball
Ralts in Moon Ball
Pichu in Fast Ball
Murkrow in Moon Ball
Gastly in Moon Ball (I have many 5IVs!)
Larvitar in Safari Ball
Clefairy in a Love Ball
Swablu in Dream Ball
Sigilyph in Dream Ball
Riolu in Dream Ball
Munna in Dream Ball
Togepi in Dream Ball
Slowpoke in Dream Ball
Gligar in Dream Ball
*Most have to be bred before trading. If you'd like, I can breed whatever egg moves and nature you want on it (not IVs), but otherwise I want to give out random females so you can start breeding your own.
*The ones in Dream Balls can be requested to have their HA or not.

Please PM me, thanks!

Last edited:

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Ft arceus or darkrai code only 1 darkrai code
Lf 5iv shiny bold solosis-atk magic guard 1 code
Also have other things ft pm me

Last edited:

MaoMint

Hello there!

I'll be listing a few 'special' ball and HA Pokemon which are up for trade.
A few things first:

* Most Pokemon require breeding before trade
* I don't accept any hacked Pokemon. :(
* More Pokemon will be added from time to time
* My FC: 4468 - 2403 - 1878
* For hard to breed Pokemon (e.g. low rate female) I'd like a 2:1 trade
* Time zones can be tricky - mine is UTC+12:00
* I'm a student and work - I may not always be able to do things speedily (Friday-Sunday are generally the best days)

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Hi. I'm looking to expand my collection of Bank Balls and Dream Balls. I am looking for anything I do not have :)

Dream Balls with HA
Caterpie
Pidgey
Spearow
Sandshrew
Nidoran F
Vulpix
Meowth
Mankey
Poliwag
Machop
Ponyta
Slowpoke
Onix
Exeggcute
Cubone
Chansey
Goldeen
Scyther
Magikarp
Eevee
Omanyte
Dratini
Aerodactyl
Spinarak
Igglybuff
Hoppip
Aipom
Murkrow
Gligar
Qwilfish
Slugma
Swinub
Stantler
Smeargle
Smoochum
Magby
Dunsparce
Houndour
Larvitar
Poochyena
Ralts
Shroomish
Skitty
Sableye
Mawile
Aron
Carvanha
Numel
Spinda
Cacnea
Swablu
Zangoose
Lileep
Anorith
Feebas
Tropius
Chimecho
Absol
Snorunt
Bagon
Starly
Bidoof
Shinx
Burmy
Pachirisu
Buizel
Cherubi HA N/A
Shellos (West)
Drifloon
Drifloon
Buneary
Glameow
Spiritomb
Gible
Riolu
Hippopotas
Croagunk
Snover
Munna
Drilbur
Timburr
Tympole
Petilil
Maractus
Sigilyph NO HA
Tirtouga
Solosis
Vanillite
Emolga
Alomomola
Joltik
Elgyem
Axew
Shelmet
Pawniard
Durant

Lure
Paras
Meowth
Tentacool
Seel
Shellder
Marill
Murkrow
Sneasel
Taillow
Ralts
Feebas
Clamperl

Moon
Caterpie
Ekans
Vulpix
Diglett
Growlithe
Ponyta
Seel
Gastly
Koffing
Magikarp
Hoothoot
Cleffa
Mareep
Misdreavus
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Remoraid
Houndour
Makuhita
Spoink
Absol
Shinx
Bonsly

Caterpie
Meowth
Growlithe
Machop
Farfetch'd
Chansey
Pichu
Igglybuff
Mareep
Aipom
Teddiursa
Corsola
Smoochum
Miltank
Ralts
Swablu
Chimecho
Cherubi

Safari
Sandshrew
Psyduck
Bellsprout
Doduo
Drowzee
Krabby
Chansey
Kangaskhan
Pinsir
Larvitar
Lotad
Seedot
Nosepass
Trapinch
Duskull
Chimecho
Bagon
Croagunk

Level
Rattata
Ekans
Mankey
Growlithe
Bellsprout
Kangaskhan
Pineco
Houndour
Stantler
Slakoth
Mawile

Friend
Rattata
Cubone
Spinarak
Natu
Shuckle
Delibird
Meditite
Swablu
Carnivine

Heavy
Machop
Geodude
Onix
Rhyhorn
Snorlax/Munchlax
Heracross
Slugma
Skarmory
Phanpy
Miltank
Larvitar
Makuhita

Sport
Scyther
Pinsir
Wurmple
Kricketot

Fast
Weedle
Kangaskhan

Contact me with offers :)

Alfie

Last edited:
I'm looking for fossil and johto starter mons in diff pokeballs, I would prefer them to have HA, I can offer other bank mons and Kalos born shinies which if u want the shinies PM for list I'll list my bank mons here

MY BANK BALL POKEMON
- mareep, swinub, igglybuff, meowth, delibird, magby, sneasal, magikarp, ralts, vulpix, phanpy, chansey, cleffa, mawile, aipom, machop, hoppip, miltank, heracross, cherubi, marill, hoothoot, pidgey, sentret, corsola, buneary, growlithe, horsea, lapras, oddish, rattata, smoochum, spearow, teddiursa, wooper
- mareep, dratini, karrablast, ralts, cleffa, bagon, timburr, buneary, scraggy, heracross, aerodactyl, gligar, durant, drilbur, shelmet, swablu, feebas, nincada, spiritomb, petilil, nidoran(f), exeggcute, eevee, burmy, poliwag(no ha), pachirisu, slowpoke, shellos(both), caterpie, poochyena, hippopotas, shellder(no ha), aipom, gible, kabuto, miltank, munna, vulpix, sigilyph, igglybuff, audino, scyther, sandile(no ha), kangaskhan, swinub, ponyta, lapras, zubat, venipede, cherubi, qwillfish, riolu, sableye, cacnea, clamperl, emolga, joltik, meowth, shuppet, smeargle, spinda, vanillite, wooper, whismur, marill, oddish, sentret, croagunk, solosis, tropius, stantler, basculin(both), pidove, sudowoodo, minun, plusle
- caterpie, budew, shroomish, kangaskhan, growlithe, girafarig, cubone, larvitar, seedot, oddish, pidgey, chansey, chatot, gulpin, meowth, pichu, rattata, smeargle, spinarak, hoppip, sudowoodo
- gastly, sneasel, zubat, swablu, stantler, teddiursa, poochyena, meowth, dunsparce, cleffa, nidoran(f), chinchou, hoothoot, venonat, tentacool, meditite, murkrow, misdreavus, houndour, chatot, spinarak, magikarp, starly, gligar, shellder, pichu, koffing, abra, taillow, dratini, horsea, ralts, mareep, machop, slakoth, combee, elekid, donphan, shinx, clamperl, igglybuff, growlithe, vulpix, weedle, pineco, plusle, poliwag, ponyta, psyduck, qwilfish, rattata, relicanth, remoraid, rhyhorn, roselia, sableye, whismur, wingull, wobbuffet, wooper, wurmple, yanma, zigzagoon, aipom, barboach, bellsprout, bidoof, buizel, sandshrew, seedot, seel, sentret, shroomish, shuckle, skarmory, slowpoke, slugma, smeargle, snorlax, snubbull, spearow, spinda, spoink, sudowoodo, sunkern, swinub, buneary, burmy, carnivine, caterpie, chansey, cherubi, chimecho, corsola, cubone, delibird, diglett, doduo, drowzee, ekans, exeggcute, farfetch'd, geodude, girafarig, goldeen, grimer, gulpin, heracross, hoppip, smoochum, kangaskhan, krabby, kricketot, lapras, larvitar, ledyba, absol, lickitung, luvdisc, magby, makuhita, mankey, mantine, marill, mawile, miltank, minun, mr.mime, tangela, natu, numel, oddish, onix, paras, pidgey
- scyther, kricketot, wurmple, caterpie, weedle, combee, paras, venonat, pinsir, nincada, illumise
- larvitar, rhyhorn, koffing, onix, phanpy, swinub, sudowoodo, geodude, kangaskhan, vulpix, pineco, slakoth, machop, shellder, skarmory, gastly, numel, meditate, munchlax/snorlax, mareep, meowth, miltank, sandshrew
- qwilfish, lapras, horsea, krabby, magikarp, chinchou, tentacool, tangela, pidgey, remoraid, taillow, marill, poliwag, yanma, dratini, sudowoodo
- tropius, geodude, sandshrew, phanpy, pichu, aron, lombre, ekans, seviper, scyther, bagon, trapinch, bellsprout, mr.mime, yanma, wooper, riolu, seedot, chansey, koffing, grimer, marill, machop, kangaskhan, cleffa, carvanha, shroomish, croagunk, pinsir, zangoose
- pidgey, growlithe, poochyena, ponyta, golbat, onix, donphan, tangela, magby, numel, ledyba, drowzee, minun, plusle, buizel, shuckle, paras, rhyhorn, sudowoodo
- meditite, growlithe, elekid, combee, slakoth, kangaskhan, spearow, shinx, teddiursa, swinub, pichu, diglett, buizel, makuhita, stantler, girafarig, cubone, minun, sandshrew, sudowoodo
- chikorita nest, cyndaquil luxary repeat, totodile dive timer, miltank heal w/HA, lileep nest, cranidos timer, anorith net

I have a sneasel in a moon ball willing to trade for a regular hawlucha

Last edited:

BlackoutSLM

Elite Collector
Hi. I have these rare ball females for trade:

Lure ball - Qwilfish, Shellder, Krabby, Lapras, Corsola, Psyduck, Growlithe, Goldeen, Mantine, Remoraid, Clamperl, Gulpin, Girafarig, Houndour, Dunsparce, Ralts, Clamperl, Smeargle, Misdreavus, Sudowoodo, Shuckle, Chatot, Taillow

Friend Ball - Zigzagoon, Ralts, Meowth, Heracross, Larvitar, Meditite, Spinda, Sudowoodo, Snubbull, Bellsprout, Plusle, Carnivine, Spoink, Bidoof, Natu, Teddiursa, Krabby, Cherubi, Exeggcute, Sunkern, Doduo, Stantler, Misdreavus, Relicanth, Skarmory, Weedle

Love ball - Aipom, Buneary, Miltank, Igglybuff, Kangaskhan, Pidgey, Vulpix, Mawile, Remoraid, Larvitar, Ralts, Wurmple, Chansey, Dratini, Meowth, Snubbull, Venonat, Chimecho, Smoochum, Combee, Mr.Mime, Carnivine, Swablu, Cleffa, Horsea, Zubat, Oddish, Qwilfish, Sneasel, Ekans, Whismur

Moon ball - Ralts, Gastly, Cleffa, Houndour, Chatot, Growlithe, Swablu, Misdreavus, Paras, Teddiursa, Lapras, Seedot, Mawile, Sneasel, Meowth, Drowzee, Absol, Larvitar, Wobbufett, Spinarak, Cherubi, Weedle, Horsea, Chinchou, Ponyta, Murkrow, Venonat, Ekans, Cherubi, Gulpin, Doduo, Delibird

Safari ball - Rhyhorn, Kangaskhan, Sunkern, Hoothoot, Mareep, Electrike, Marill, Chansey, Trapinch, Rattata, Skorupi, Sandshrew, Lickitung, Ekans, Poliwag, Stantler, Hippopotas, Machop, Scyther, Croagunk, Murkrow, Zubat, Zigzagoon, Heracross, Tropius, Krabby, Riolu, Nosepass, Torkoal

Sport ball - Scyther, Nincada, Weedle, Caterpie, Pinsir

Heavy ball - Onix, Pineco, Skarmory, Geodude, Machop, Seel, Snorlax, Barboach, Phanpy, Cubone, Makuhita, Wobbufett, Remoraid, Kangaskhan, Rhyhorn, Bellsprout, Tentacool, Electabuzz, Ponyta, Gulpin, Larvitar, Rhyhorn, Qwilfish

Fast ball - Pidgey, Tentacool, Rattata, Mareep, Minun, Ponyta, Paras, Ralts, Swablu, Yanma, Diglett, Ledyba, Magby, Teddiursa, Shinx, Smeargle, Zigzagoon, Weedle, Girafarig, Kricketot, Sudowoodo, Shuckle

Level ball - Cleffa, Chinchou, Kangaskhan, Smeargle, Slakoth, Sentret, Koffing, Mankey, Smeargle, Elekid, Slugma, Weedle, Cubone, Seel, Doduo, Combee, Relicanth, Kricketot, Weedle, Starly

I also have Dream ball:
With HA - Drifloon, Shroomish, Pachirisu, Buneary, Dratini, Aerodactyl, Munna, Starly, Hoppip, Sableye, Scraggy, Machop, Qwilfish, Aipom, Shellos (east sea), Swablu, Riolu, Smoochum, Paras, Gible, Shieldon, Vulpix, Clamperl, Sentret, Snorlax, Sneasel, Burmy, Exeggcute, Sigilyph, Karrablast, Cranidos, Omanyte, Nidoran, Basculin(Blue), Skitty, Slowpoke, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Sudowoodo, Seviper, Spiritomb, Durant, Ekans, Scyther, Miltank

No HA - Spheal, Feebas, Mawile, Petilil, Lapras, Maractus, Ralts, Drilbur, Snorunt, Cottonee, Sunkern, Seel, Castform, Magikarp, Kangaskhan, Miltank, Swinub, Torkoal

Others:
Castform - Premier, Luxury, Dive and Heal Ball
Luxury Ball - Cyndaquil, Aerodactyl (HA), Charmander (HA)
Dive Ball - Tirtouga (sturdy), Anorith (HA)
Nest Ball - Lileep (HA), Kabuto (HA)
Net Ball - Kabuto (HA)
Heal Ball - Shieldon (HA), Charmander (HA)
Premier Ball - Cyndaquil
Timer Ball - Cranidos (HA), Smeargle (HA)
Any Shop Ball - Bulbasaur, Froakie (all HA)

Hidden Ability fossils and starters are worth 3 pokémon due to low female ratio.

I'm looking for:

Timid 5IVs (except attack) Female Scatterbug/Vivillon in the following Patterns and Ball:

Tundra (great ball)
Sun (repeat ball)
Archipelago (timer ball)

I'll give about 6 pokés for each. The Scatterbug must be bred by yourself.
If you have ORAS, let me know wich pattern you have and I'll give you a Scatterbug to breed.

PM me for trades.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for the following Dream Ball Pokemon WITH HA:

Baltoy
Barboach
Beldum
Carninvine
Chatot
Combee
Cottonee
Delibird
Diglett
Doduo
Duskull
Dweeble
Electrike
Elekid
Farfetch'd
Gollet
Klink
Ledyba
Lotad
Magnemite
Makhuita
Mantine
Meditite
Nosepass
Phanpy
Remoraid
Rhyhorn
Roggenrola
Rotom
Sawk
Seedot
Seviper
Shieldon
Slakoth
Sneasal
Snubbul
Stunfisk
Surskit
Tauros
Tentacool
Throh
Trapinch
Voltorb
Wingull
Wobbuffet
I have plenty of other apricorn and dream balls to offer as well as shinies items legendaries and more. Please contact me if you have any of the mons I am looking for.

Please click the link in my signature to see my collection.

Last edited:

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
looking for female heavy ball snorlax/munchlax, as well as one of any gender (can be same or different poke) with move self-destruct. No IVs/nature/ability necessary, as I expect to need to do some breeding, but if you have it on hand preferred is some amount of IVs, careful or adamant nature, ability thick fat, and any of these egg moves: self-destruct, curse, and pursuit.

Offering dream ball HA timid 5iv-attack egg move vulpixes, or anything else in my signature.

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
very interested in custom RNG'ed shiny moonball legendaries.

Looking especially for the legendary bird trio, mewtwo, Lati@s, Ho-oh, and lugia but will accept others as well.

Check my trade shop for things i can offer. Lots of gen 6 events, a few shinies, and lots of bank ball monsters.

(trade shop is currently closed but making an exception for custom RNG'ed shiny moonball legendaries)

list of events for trade (click spoiler)

Aegislash – 50 – VGC World 2014 – Quiet – Stance Change – WORLD14 – 08164 – Eng – 8/16/2014
Amaura – 10 – Enter the Dragon Amaura – Hardy – Snow Warning – PGL – 03205 – Eng -3/31/2015
Arceus – shiny – 100 – Movie 18 prebooking – Serious – Multitype -デセルシティ – 03075 – Jpn – 3/17/2015
Arceus – shiny – 100 –Movie 18 Prebooking– Timid – Multitype -デセルシティ- 03075 – Jpn – 3/7/2015 – NFT
Articuno – 70 – Aldora HA – Timid – Snow Cloak – Aldora – 05026 – Eng – 5/8/2016
Beldum – shiny – 5 – Steven’s Beldum – Adamant – Clear Body – Steven – 11214 – Eng - 11/25/2014
Charizard – shiny – 36 – Pokemon Mega Battle Festival – Lonely – Blaze – 메가배틀 – 08085 – Kor – 8/9/2015
Charizard – shiny – 36 – Spring 2015 Charizard – Mild – Blaze - FRÜHL. 2015 – 04015 – Ger – 4/4/2015
Darkrai – 100 – 20th Anniversary – Timid – Bad Dreams – GF – 05016 – Eng - 5/2/2016 (proof)
Diancie – 50 – Gamestop Diancie – Serious – Clear Body – OCT2014 – 10274 – Eng – 10/27/2014 (proof)
Diancie – 50 – Movie Diancie – Adamant – Clear Body -えいがかん – 07194 – Jpn - 7/6/2014
Diancie – shiny – 50 – pc mega evolution promo – Modest – clear body - ポケセン – 12125 – Jpn – 12/12/2015 – NFT
Diancie – shiny – 50 – pc mega evolution promo – Timid – Clear Body - ポケセン – 12125 – Fre – 12/25/2015
Dragonite – 55 – Gamestop Roaring Skies – Hardy – Multiscale – JUN2015 – 06225 – Eng – 7/5/2015
Dragonite – 62 – Kanto Classic Tourny – Docile – Inner Focus – Lance – 03046 – Eng – 3/19/2016
Eevee – shiny – 15 – pokescrap – Modest – Anticipation - Pスクラップ – 03016 – Eng – 4/7/2016
Emboar - 50 - HA serial code NA - Bashful - Reckless - Present – 01295 - Eng – 9/4/2015
Feraligatr – 50 – Pokemon Bank – Hasty – Sheer Force – Justin – 59689 – Eng – 6/28/2015
Garchomp – 50 – Walmart Garchomp – Modest – Sand Veil – WINTER2013 – 11153 - Eng - 5/28/2014
Gardevoir – shiny – 50 - Kimia's Gardevoir Movie 16 – Quiet – Synchronize - キミア – 06176 – Jpn – 6/20/2016
Gengar – shiny – 25 – Halloween Gengar – Timid – Levitate - ハロウィン – 09134 – Jpn – 9/20/2014
Gengar – shiny – 25 –Gamestop Gengar – Impish – Levitate – OCT2014 – 10134 – Eng - 10/19/2014 (proof)
Giratina – 100 – Pokemon Movie 15 – Brave – Telepathy - デセルシティ – 06205 – Jpn – 6/23/2015
Glaceon – 10 – PC Birthday – Careful – Snow Cloak - ポケセン♪ - 10123 – Jpn – 11/22/2013
Greninja – 36 – Super Smash Code – Modest – Protean -スマブラ – 09134 – Jpn – 12/10/2014
Gyarados – shiny – 20 – PC Hiroshima – Bold – Intimidate - PCひろしま – 06265 – Jpn – 6/28/2015
Gyarados – shiny – 50 – Winter Counterattack Gyarados – Careful – Intimidate –겨울의반격- 01166 – Kor – 5/1/2016
Heracross – 50 – Mega Stone Wi-Fi – Adamant- Swarm – SUM2014 – 08134 – Eng - 8/17/2014
Ho-oh – shiny – 50 – PC Kyoto – Modest – Pressure - PCキョウト – 03166 – Jpn – 3/16/2016
Hoopa – 50 – Harry Hoopa Wi-Fi – Docile – Magician – Harry – 10235 – Eng - 4/8/2016
Hoopa – 50 – Harry Hoopa Wi-Fi – Lonely – Magician – Harry – 10235 – Eng - 4/7/2016
Hoopa – 50 – Harry Hoopa Wi-Fi – Modest – Magician – Harry – 10235 – Eng - 4/6/2016
Hoopa – 50 – McDonald’s Hoopa – Calm – Magician – Mac – 11275 – Eng – 12/19/2015
Houndoom – 50 – Korean World Championship – Timid – Flash Fire – WCS14K – 07064 – Kor – 7/6/2014
Inkay – 10 – Happy Hour – Brave – Suction Cups – PCTB – 11223 – Jpn – 11/30/2013
Jirachi – 100 – 20th Anniversary – Adamant – Serene Grace – GF – 04016 – Eng - 4/1/2016
Jirachi – 100 – 20th Anniversary – Calm – Serene Grace – GF – 04016 – Eng - 4/1/2016
Jirachi – shiny – 10 – Tanabata Festival – Relaxed – Serene Grace -たなばた – 08014 – Jpn – 8/7/2014
Jirachi – shiny - 15 – PC Christmas Wristband – Rash – Serene Grace - ポケセン – 12014 – Jpn – 12/3/2014
Keldeo – 15 – Strategy Guide Keldeo – Adamant – Justified –속성클리어 – 02055 – Kor – 3/1/2015
Landorus – 50 – Hyadain’s Landorus (Japanese tourney qualifiers) – Adamant – Sand Force -ヒャダイン – 14818 – Jpn – 5/24/2016
Latias – 30 – Eon Ticket Latias – Timid – Levitate – Shmoopy – 24133 – Eng – 4/1/2016
Machamp – shiny - 50 – VGC Mark’s Machamp – adamant – no guard – ScreenPeekaz – 05146 –Eng – 5/14/2016 (event IV’s locked, flawless)
Mamoswine – shiny – 50 – Arash VGC 14 – Adamant – Thick Fat – Arash – 05034 – Ger – 5/4/2014
Meganium – 50 – Pokemon Bank – Relaxed – Leaf Guard – Justin – 59689 – Eng – 6/28/2015
Mew – 100 – 20th Anniversary – Jolly – Synchronize – GF – 02016 – Eng – 5/6/2016
Mew – 5 – Game Freak Virtual Console Mew – Gentle – Synchronize - ゲーフリ – 22796 – Jpn – 3/1/2016
Mewtwo – shiny – 100 – Korean World Championship – Naughty – Unnerve – WCSK16 – 05056 – Kor – 5/6/2016
Mewtwo – shiny – 100 – pokescrap – Modest – Unnerve - Pスクラップ – 04286 – Jpn – 4/28/2016 (is on the ‘safe to trade’section of powersave date thread at neoseekers, pm for the IV spread)
Moltres – 70 – Aldora HA – Timid – Flame Body – Aldora – 05026 – Eng – 5/8/2016
Palkia – 100 – Pokemon Movie 15 – Timid – Telepathy - デセルシティ – 06205 – Jpn – 6/23/2015
Pikachu – 10 – PC surf/fly Pikachu – Timid – Static - オンライン – 02056 – Jpn – 2/18/2016
Pikachu – shiny - 10 – Pikachu Outbreachu (teeter dance) – Naughty – Static - ヨコハマ – 08085 – Jpn – 8/27/2015
Pinsir – 50 – Mega Stone Wi-Fi- Adamant – Mold Breaker – SUM2014 – 08134 – Eng - 8/17/2014
Pumpkaboo – 50 – Halloween Wi-Fi – Careful - Insomnia – Spooky2014 – 10014 – Eng -10/12/2014
Pumpkaboo – 50 – Halloween Wi-Fi – Gentle - Insomnia – Spooky2014 – 10014 – Eng -10/12/2014
Rayquaza – shiny – 70 – Galileo Wi-Fi – Naïve – Air Lock – Galileo – 08055 – Eng – 9/4/2015
Rayquaza – shiny – 70 – World Hobby Fair 2015 – Quiet – Air Lock – WHF 15 – 01185 – Kor – 1/25/2015
Regice – 50 – Pokebank – Impish – Ice Body – Shmoopy – 24133 – Eng - 3/19/2016
Regirock – 50 – Pokebank – Serious – Sturdy – Shmoopy – 24133 – Eng - 3/19/2016
Registeel – 50 – Pokebank – Bashful – Light Metal – Shmoopy – 24133 – Eng - 3/19/2016
Samurott - 50 - HA serial code NA - Rash – Shell Armor - Present – 02105 - Eng – 9/4/2015
Scizor – 50 – Walmart Scizor – Adamant – Technician – WINTER2013 – 11153 – Eng – 11/27/2013
Serperior - 50 - HA serial code NA - careful - contrary - Present – 01225 - Eng – 9/4/2015
Shaymin – 15 – Korean Player’s Guide Code – Sassy – Natural Cure – 완전스토리- 04155 – Kor – 7/27/2015
Torchic – 10 – XY speedboost Torchic – Lonely – Speedboost – XY – 10123 – Eng – 10/16/2013
Typhlosion – 50 – Pokemon Bank – Hasty – Flash Fire – Justin – 59689 – Eng – 6/28/2015
Tyranitar – shiny – 55 - Pokémon Center Kotone Yasue's Tyranitar – Adamant – Sand Stream - ヤミらみこ – 03866 – Jpn – 11/8/2015 (Event IVs are locked to 31-31-31-14-31-0)
Tyrunt – 10 - ORAS Battle of Hoenn Entry Distribution – Naïve – Sturdy – PGL – 01235 – Ita – 2/18/2015
Victini – 15 – Pokescrap Victini – Adamant – Victory Star - Pスクラップ – 12014 – Jpn – 12/3/2014
Vivillon – 12 – Paris Pokeball Vivillon – Hasty – Compound Eyes – Paris – 06014 – Fre – 6/4/2014 NFT
Vivillon – 12 – Paris Pokeball Vivillon – Timid – Compound Eyes – Paris – 06014 – Fre – 6/5/2014
Vivillon – 12 –Pokeball Pattern Wi-Fi – Adamant – Shield Dust – SUM2014 – 08064 – Ger – 8/10/2014
Vivillon – 12 –Pokeball Pattern Wi-Fi – Careful – Compound Eyes – SUM2014 – 08064 – Eng – 8/10/2014
Volcanion – 70 – Movie Volcanion – Modest – Water Absorb - ネーベル – 04166 – Jpn – 5/22/2016
Xerneas – shiny – 100 – Descartes Xerneas – Serious – Fairy Aura – Descartes – 05026 – Eng – 5/28/2016
Xerneas – shiny – 100 – XYZ – Timid – Fairy Aura – XYZ – 05116 – Eng – 5/11/2016
Yveltal – shiny – 100 – Cartesio Yveltal – Adamant - Dark Aura – Cartesio – 05026 – Ita – 5/15/2016
Yveltal – shiny – 100 – Descartes Yveltal – Careful – Dark Aura – Descartes – 05026 – Spa – 5/8/2016
Yveltal – shiny – 100 – XYZ – Mild – Dark Aura – XYZ – 05206 – Eng – 5/23/2016
Zapdos – 70 - Aldora HA – Modest – Static – Aldora – 05026 – Eng – 5/8/2016
Zygarde – 100 – Descartes Zygarde – Naïve – Aura Break – Descartes – 05026 – Eng – 4/30/2016
Zygarde – 100 – XYZ – Jolly – Aura Break – XYZ – 05026 – Eng – 5/2/2016

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
I have many 5V (HP, Atk, Def, Sp. Def, Spd) Moon Ball female Onix for trade, bred with Heavy Slam and Rock Blast egg moves. I'm looking for any female Qwilfish in a Dream Ball, and all female fossil Pokemon in Dream Balls. HA is not important. PM me for trade offers, thank you!

Forbidden Snowflake

take it out on me
Hi. lf heavy seel, and db and net ball [both ha] PICHU [preferrably net]

I have the following to offer:

Dream Riolu, Spiritomb, Cleffa, Caterpie, Teddi, Yanma, Aerodactyl, cradily, omanyte, ekans, scythe, drifloon, nidoran, hoppip, basculin red, kabuto, vulpix
Nest Houndour, Bulbasaur [ha], Slowpoke [ha], deerling
Premier Seel, Electrike
Heal Meowth Vullaby HA Durant HA
Dive Squirtle [ha], Bagon [ha], Skrelp, Tirtouga [ha], Zorua
Dusk Petilil, Deino
Luxury Vulpix [ha], Riolu
Repeat Growlithe
Level Growlithe Sentret
Timer Eevee
Net Magikarp, Yanma
Love Meowth, Chansey Buneary, Igglybuff
Sport Scyther
Fast Pichu, Weedle, Bellsprout
Moon Ralts, Dratini, Meditite Sneasel Budew Tentacool Shellder Absol
Friend Larvitar Gastly Swinub Tangela Ralts
Heavy Machop Aipom Koffing Phanpy Miltank Snorlax Pichu Onix
Lure Swablu Murkrow Pidgey Horsea Tailow Lapras Clamperl
Safari Seviper, Trapinch, Clefairy, Hoothoot, Bellsprout, Igglybuff, Cubone Spinarak

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for the following Dream Ball Pokemon (with HA where applicable) to complete my dream ball collection:

Pokemon I need:

Baltoy
Beldum
Gollet
Klink
Magnemite

I am also looking to trade for any apricorn ball pokemon I do not own as well as the remaining dream balls.

I have plenty of other apricorn and dream balls to offer as well as shinies items legendaries and more. Please contact me if you have any of the mons I am looking for.

Please click the link in my signature to see my collection.

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Looking for female pokemon ( exception for male only/legendaries ) in color matching pokeballs. Apricorn balls preferred, unless there is no nice match in the apricorn balls
Also looking for dreamballs females, especially pink pokemon in dreamballs

Want:
- matching pokeball pokemon (still a lot of holes in my living dex, too many to list)
- dreamball females

Have:
- apricorn pokemon, let me know what you want and I'll see if I can go catch it in my game.

Monkeyfuzz

LF: 6IV Male non-English and Rare Horde 'mon

Hi, I am looking for a list of 6IV Non-English Male Pokémon here:
[spoil]
  • Deino
  • Absol
  • Scraggy
  • Skrelp
  • Sewaddle
  • Meowth
  • Snorunt
  • Clauncher
  • Corphish
  • Exeggcute
  • Rattata
  • Sandile
  • Weedle
  • Audino
  • Anorith
  • Tentacool
  • Minun
  • Lotad
  • Lileep
  • Kabuto
  • Chespin
  • Ferroseed - 0 Speed IV
  • Shuckle - 0 Speed IV
  • Foongus - 0 Speed IV
  • Omanyte
  • Cranidos
[/spoil]

And these Rare Horde HA Pokémon:
[spoil]
  • Heatmor - Great, Ultra, Timer, Nest, Dusk
  • Sudowoodo - Ultra, Timer
[/spoil]

In exchange I have all possible Bank Ball female combinations including:
  • Dream (HA where possible)
  • Apricorn - Fast, Friend, Heavy, Level, Love, Lure, Moon
  • Sport
  • Safari
  • Johto Colosseum Starter Shop Balls
  • Transfer Only HA Shop Balls including Fossils and non-HA Castform
I can also get pretty much all non-Legendary HA Pokémon, breed most if not all egg moves and breed for specific IV spreads such as 31/XX/31/31/31/31 for a Timid Pokémon. Although I do not breed these on 12.5% female Pokémon as they are very annoying to do and I have terrible luck with them. I am able to put almost any move on Smeargle including ones like Dark Void and Happy Hour. I am able to breed for some 6IV Pokémon and have some on hand. Finally, I can breed some Hidden Power Spreads such as Fire and Ice.

Any questions please ask, I come online every day so please be patient if I don't answer straight away. My rates vary so feel free to make an offer and we can work out a fair trade.

P.S- I am well aware of the Transforming Pokémon.