• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bank Ball Trading Thread

Hey guys, looking for any dream world ball pokemon I do not have yet. Everything can be breed out to your nature, iv and egg move depending on how hard it is. just give me time to do it. Females only please.

sentret
Deerling
Espurr
Ponyta
Farfetch'd
Skitty
Goomy
Sableye
Horsea
Kecleon
Trapinch
Larvitar
Clamperl
Gible
Venipede

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Looking for ball matched Vivilions

Want:
Archipelago: dusk
Elegant: luxury , repeat
Garden: nest , dusk
High plains: repeat, nest, dusk
Icy snow: premier
Jungle: dusk
Marine: dive , net
Meadow: heal, premier, dive
Modern: timer, premier , quick , great
Monsoon: dive , net
Ocean: repeat, quick , dive , ultra
Polar: premier , dive
River: net , ultra
Sandstorm : Luxury , ultra
Savanna: quick , net , ultra
Sun: luxury , repeat
Tundra: dive

Have:
Continental : luxury, repeat - 3,4 IVs
savanna (pokeball)
apricorn ball pokemon

Last edited:
I am looking for Female Gen 2 Starters in Premier Ball's. PM me I Will track down what you need. Nature and IV's don't matter I am willing to offer multiple legendary's.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Seeking any apricorn, safari or rare balls I don't have. Offering a near complete dream ball collection plus hundreds of apricorn & rare balls pokemon.

Safari balls needed:

Buizel
Elekid
Gligar
Ledyba
Nosepass
Remoraid
Riolu
Tentacool
Venonat

Please contact me if you have any of the mons I am looking for.

Please click the link in my signature to see my collection.

Last edited:

Desdemona

crazy Eevee lady
Looking for female HA dreamball Lileep, Glameow , Alomomola, Audino , Chansey , Cherubi , Feebas, Miltank, Misdreavus , Porygon
Also looking for ball matched females, list of pokemon that I still need is in my sig.

Have: female HA dreamball Clamperl, Clefairy, Corsola , Drifloon, Gligar ,Lickitung, Luvdisc, Munna, Phanpy, Sigilyph, Wurmple - dreamball Eevee (male only for now)
Apricorn pokemon

Last edited:

Shαde

Hello! I'm looking to work on my Rare Ball and Bank Ball collection!

Apricorn+ Balls

Rare Shop Balls

Females with low female % will be traded at 1:2 for more common female species, or 1:1 for matching females.

HA is required where available.

I won't be breeding for IVs or specific EMs at this point in time, sorry. Busy SRing for a shiny legendaries. :)

Most of my mons already come with EMs on them, however, so if you're curious feel free to check the region sections of my document.

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Seeking any apricorn or rare balls I don't have. Offering a near complete dream ball collection, complete safari ball collection plus hundreds of apricorn & rare balls pokemon.

Dream balls needed:

Lugia (with HA)

Please contact me if you have what I am looking for.

Please click the link in my signature to see my collection.

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Ello!

Looking for DBHA Relicanth and Porygon to complete my "normal" DBHA collection! These are the only two I lack!

Also looking for DBHA Legends!

I have Almost a complete list of DBHA pokémon (except the aforementioned Relicanth and Porygon) as well as hundreds of different apricorn/bank balls!

I also have DWHA Giratina and special move pokémon like Defog Flygon and Giratina, and also Selfdestruct Munchlax to mention a few!

PM me for the whole list and if you're interested and hopefull we can make a deal!

Well met
Alfie

AztecSquid26

Inexperienced Human
Hey, Im looking for a female in the Mineral egg group caught using a heavy ball. Would be nice if it was legitimate. Im quite new here so I dont know how things work, but I do have some shinies I could offer.

naao

I'm looking for some female Dream ball Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities!

Luvdisc
Sentret
Cottonee
Staryu
Plusle
Minun
Audino
Roselia

Female Dream ball Pokémon with Hidden Ability and some of them have egg moves.

Swablu
Cherubi
Cleffa
Horsea
Oddish
Chinchou
Skitty
Eevee
Vulpix
Nidoran
Hoppip
Phanpy
Buneary
Clamperl
Poliwag
Finneon

Vivillon eggs with Continental pattern or Continental Vivillon (it’s my native pattern and in English). Just let me know if you want any specifics, like a certain Poké ball, gender or ability.
PM me!

Hello! I'm looking for a couple of Dream ball Pokemon! If you have either of these Pokémon please PM me!

Dream ball Rotom
Dream ball Poliwag

I have some decent mons and balls to trade and quite a few shinies I can trade away too!

nel3

Crimson Dragon
does anyone have a gen 6 dive ball female east shellos? storm drain would be nice but not a must as i'll breed out a better pokemon from it. i want to have a gen6 pkmn that i can teach earth power for use in gen7 games. i got a list of 50 bank ball female pkmn stored away on PKbank.

Edit: got one now.

Last edited:

Silent_Jay

LF: Dream Ball, HA Big Pecks, Female Pidgey

Stupid me accidently transferred all my rare ball and HA 'mons to Sun a while back so have very little of value left on OR. Still, if you can help, please drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

Lunafloon

Shiny Hunter
LF: Female Moon Ball Poochyena (any nature and ability)

FT: Phione (not much, but as a sign of appeciation and thanks!)