• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bankai The Super Official Bleach Anime Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
After looking around I noticed that there wasn't an official Bleach anime discussion thread. The closest was a filler discussion thread which simply will not suffice. So I decided to make this thread to discuss the latest anime episodes. Be warned that there will be spoilers in this discussion. So have fun guys and talk about the show and the hilarious Shinigamis Golden shorts they do at the end of the episodes.

I will update the thread with each week's new episode.

This week's episode:

Bleach episode 339: "Protect Ichigo! The Bonds of Friends!"

This filler episode shows Yushima awakened and even more overpowered than when he was Kageroza. Turns out he was too weak for his Zanpaktou but now after combining with Nozomi and Kageroza he gets a super boost.

Hollow Ichigo didn't do much this episode except launch a Cero and wipe out Reigai Nanao Ise. He got trapped by Bakudo 99: Kin and ended up saving Orihime by taking a blow through his chest.

Ichigo's normal gang got owned by Yushima's broken abilities. The episode ends when Hollow Ichigo was stabbed.

Cue the ending which was Ulquiorra this time for Haruka Kanata and it was nicely done I have to say.

The Shinigami Golden was Yushima explaining reigais and a hilarious scene where Ichigo's gang made Hollow Ichigo perform a circus trick.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I thought we had like 3 bleach threads?

Meh..

ParaChomp

be your own guru
This thread's going to die fast or be locked. If you want to talk about Bleach, go to its thread in the manga section of the forum. If you want to talk about bleach, go to the experts and ask them which brand makes your whites their whitest.

Anyways, I'm glad I dropped this series, it's boring, repetitive, boring, and incredibly offensive to women.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
This thread's going to die fast or be locked. If you want to talk about Bleach, go to its thread in the manga section of the forum. If you want to talk about bleach, go to the experts and ask them which brand makes your whites their whitest.

Anyways, I'm glad I dropped this series, it's boring, repetitive, boring, and incredibly offensive to women.

You aren't funny, thought you might want to know that.

Your hate of Fan service is well known in this forum but Bleach is hardly the worst in that department.

If anything your post is useless to the thread itself. Also you should be happy that this thread exists because now nobody else can make a Bleach thread in the anime section without it getting combined with this one or closed. This will be the place to discuss all Bleach Anime related things including movies, characters and events not in the manga aka Fillers and games.

The reason we had so many Bleach threads is because a thread like this one didn't exist. Most of the discussion takes place in the manga section anyways but this thread will be the stop for its anime counterpart.

BTW Parachomp I don't see how it is incredibly offensive to women, mind explaining that?

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
You aren't funny, thought you might want to know that.

BTW Parachomp I don't see how it is incredibly offensive to women, mind explaining that?

It stopped being funny the second time around.

Its the cleavage, I guess. And maybe how some of the female characters aren't as strong as the male characters.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Favorite Characters?
Isshin
Kenpachi
Kensei
Kira Izuru
Captain Commander Yamamoto
Ukitake
Shishui
Byakuya

Favorite Zans?
Pretty much any of the ones that belong to the Characters above. Especially Wabisuke, that battle Abirama is awesome.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
^I added the super to make it more dramatic. :D

By the way guys try to add something to the discussion besides "this thread is gonna die" crap. Any favorite characters or favorite Zanpaktou?

Uh, Rule 7.

Also Kisuke Urahara and Wabisuke

Vernikova

Champion
After looking around I noticed that there wasn't an official Bleach anime discussion thread. The closest was a filler discussion thread which simply will not suffice.

It's kind of funny because the anime is currently in the middle of a filler arc.

I watch the dub to kill time for Durarara!! and because I guess I enjoy the show a little. I don't bother with the original version or the manga.

Favorite character? Rukia I guess. I don't really have a favorite character though. Favorite sword? None.

Status
Not open for further replies.