• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned episodes you wanted to see.

Banned episode that should have aired?

• EP018

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • EP035

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • EP038

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • EP250

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
So... there were a few episodes which didn't air due to them containing illegal content. These were: EP018(Beauty and the Beach), EP035(Legend of Dratini), EP250 and EP038. If there was one banned episode that you wanted to see, what is it?

I'd like to see EP035. Even though guns are used, Dratini makes up for it, showing its cuteness and evolving into Dragonair.

Last edited:
I want to see Beauty and The Beach and the episode where Ash captures the 30 Tauros. What episode was that again?

I also want to see Team Rocket vs Team Plasma. But I don't think those episodes are banned.... yet anyway :/

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
For me, it's 18, 35 (Dratini) and 250 (I suppose it's that one from AG). While I understand the reasons for why they were banned, I'd like to see them.

dd1zzle

I think it's kind of dumb that they don't show any of the Porygons because of that one episode.

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
I want to see the one that made people get Seizures!

If the episode is banned then watch the japanese with subs.

Yes, that's also what I do. When I was reading on Bulbapedia around 5 years ago, I read about how Ash caught his Tauros. Then, I read about banned episodes and searched for subtitled ones, and I saw the banned episodes in Japanese, with English or Dutch subtitles.

Blessed

Yes, that's also what I do. When I was reading on Bulbapedia around 5 years ago, I read about how Ash caught his Tauros. Then, I read about banned episodes and searched for subtitled ones, and I saw the banned episodes in Japanese, with English or Dutch subtitles.

Yeah I watched some sub episodes too, dunno why others can't do that.

Elisa

Moon's Tear
What I really want to see are BW023 and BW024 that were postponed because of the tsunami. Wonder when they're gonna be shown? Wish they hadn't banned the safari zone episode. I was very confused when I was a small kid and didn't know what had happened :x

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I've always wanted to watch that banned Whiscash episode; it looked interesting from what I saw in the preview.

I voted for Legend of Dratini, but I did watch the raw...
Simply because I found it to be one of the most funny episodes in the Kanto series.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
The Legend of Dratini amd the Plasma episodes.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The one banned episode they should have run is the Dratini ep. Regardless of the issues they had with guns, leaving the episode out of the lineup was a serious mistake. It was the episode where Ash got his 30 Tauros and Misty's lure debuted! Both were pretty noteworthy. Not only that, because we didn't get to see the episode in the U.S., dratini and dragonair didn't make their U.S. debut for four more years (in the Clair saga).

I also think they should have run the Ice Cave ep, which was banned because it had pre-recolored Jynx. It would have been interesting for continuity, because it featured a Nurse Joy who was the sister of the buff and tanned Nurse Joy of "The Joy of Pokemon" (an episode I'm sure Brock would have given his left arm to be in LOL).

Haunter ゴースト

Considering i've seen these in the raw, i'd love to see EP035 air just so the international viewers have proof that Ash caught all of those Tauros and they didn't just magically appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.