1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Banned from Discord

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by silentprotag, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silentprotag

silentprotag New Member

Your name: 71 Days Until Pokemon SWSH#1987
    Your host:
    Chatroom: Discord
    Operator in question: King Crimson
    Kick message: No message
    Time and date: 9/5/2019 sometime around or after 4 PM EDT
    Logs: I don't have the logs. I was banned for (I think) being off topic in the Sword and Shield channel and then joking about it when given a warning to go back on track.

I'm sorry. My joke was out of line. I didn't mean to go too far and should have respected the mod and the given warning. Would there be a way to have the ban reversed?

2. Kommo-o

Kommo-o POTW Writer and Discord mod

That joke about me killing someone's mother was precisely the reason why I applied a ban on you. I don't mind people sometimes getting off-topic since it's something we simply solve by reminding them to stay on-topic but you went too far with that silly and terrible joke. I won't undo the ban because I can't take something like that very lightly. For the moment being, you still stay banned for a week. If by September 12, your ban has not be removed, please send me a direct message here (not in Discord) or you can contact another mod.

3. silentprotag

silentprotag New Member

That joke was in reference to JoJo part 5 because the person your name is based off of. I didn't realize that was what the issue had been and I am really sorry. I won't make that kind of joke again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.